Windows 10: Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

Discus and support Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is whats happening every time i try and log in help me. Please help me ive been trying to fix this for 3 days and tried everything I’ve tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KrisRofael, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

This is whats happening every time i try and log in help me.
    Please help me ive been trying to fix this for 3 days and tried everything I’ve tried logging in with other Microsoft accounts and tried resetting the data of the game and it still does not work somebody give me answers.

Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already... [​IMG]

:)

KrisRofael, Dec 17, 2019

2. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I try to login on minecraft to my microsoft account on my PS4 but it says “ we tried to sign in to your account , but somthing went wrong.” I restarted my PS4 and it still didnt work!!!!

BigMike0912, Jan 9, 2020
  3. shabakahn Win User
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Same issue here. This was working until a few days ago.

Is this a PS4 issue or a Microsoft’s?

Doe MS monitor these forums and if so how about an official response?

shabakahn, Jan 9, 2020
  4. shabakahn Win User

Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Same issue here. This was working until a few days ago.

Is this a PS4 issue or a Microsoft’s?

Doe MS monitor these forums and if so how about an official response?

shabakahn, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

1. Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already... - Similar Threads - Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops

2. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  3. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  4. Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account: I accidentally use the wrong account to link my Microsoft playstation 4 from my pc. I am trying to use my main account to link worlds but it is using the account for OneDrive. I cannot unlink my OneDrive account for my main account and its saying that, somehow, both accounts...
  5. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...: I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-minecraft-on-ps4-and-i-tried-signing-in/b47dfa2b-f9ca-474a-8701-fc0d7944288f
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...
  7. Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4: I am trying to access to servers on Minecraft for PS4. I already logged with Microsoft Account and game asked me to go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings. To reveiw and change privacy policy. I went to aka.ms/accountsettings for privacy but do not know what and where to...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft: Hey all, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 PC, to play on my laptop. Upon trying to install it from the Microsoft Store, I was greeted with the above message. Following the prompt, I went back to my Account tab on the Microsoft website and realized my Xbox One was the only...
  9. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...: Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it....
  10. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages: When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I have to click "Close" to get rid of them before I can play the game. How do I get rid of these permanently? Here's what the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oops looks like the microsoft account you are trying yo use is already connected to another account on playstation network

2. Minecraft servers error already connected pop up ps4

3. oops looks like this account is already connected

4. opps looks like the microsoft account you are trying to use is already linked to playstation network,
  5. looks like this account is already in use minecraft ps4,
  6. How to fix minecraftps4 oops sign in screen,
  7. minecraft oops account is already connected,
  8. oops looks like this account is already connected. please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account,
  9. minecraft ps4 oops looks like the microsoft account