Windows 10: PS4 Minecraft Servers Please

Discus and support PS4 Minecraft Servers Please in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When do you guys over at Microsoft think you guys are going to come out with PS4 Minecraft Servers like Mineplex and stuff like that. I really want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LiamBarett, Oct 14, 2020.

1. PS4 Minecraft Servers Please

When do you guys over at Microsoft think you guys are going to come out with PS4 Minecraft Servers like Mineplex and stuff like that. I really want to know and i hope ya’ll have something.

Thank you!

Liam

:)

LiamBarett, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 14, 2020
  3. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Oct 14, 2020
  4. PS4 Minecraft Servers Please

PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

PS4 Minecraft Servers Please

1. PS4 Minecraft Servers Please - Similar Threads - PS4 Minecraft Servers

2. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à jouer avec des amis qui eux, jouent sur pc. J'ai un message qui s'affiche sur mon écran, il me dit :"La configuration de votre compte Microsoft ne vous permet pas d'ajouter des amis". Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'aidez à résoudre ce problème...
  3. Minecraft ps4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft ps4: When i try to sign in my Microsoft account on my ps4 it says oops this microsoft account is linked to a ps4 network. Even tho it is a new Microsoft account what can i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-ps4/739eae46-a07d-4822-8599-3cf350edb81e
  4. Microsoft servers ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft servers ps4: My girlfriend is trying to join the servers thst cane out on ps4 today and it says she needs to Authenticate to microsoft servers and then times her out snyone had this problem if so how did you fix it...
  5. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Alright, so I have Minecraft on my ps4. The new update signed me out of my Microsoft account this is a separate one and I dont remember the email or password. I tried using the "clear account sign in data" button but it literally did nothing. Is there a way to unlinked the...
  6. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help....
  7. Minecraft on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4: I have a child account for my son. He wants to play Minecraft and invite friends to play cross platform. I have tried to remove all restrictions but still keep getting error: you can not do this because of the how your Microsoft account is set up?...
  8. Minecraft on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4: So i logged into my microsoft account on my PS4 so me and my little brother could play with different skins and seeds. It says that there is an error with my account so i cant use the minecraft store. My microsoft account also chose a name for me that i dont like how do i...
  9. PS4 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft: I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms....
  10. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: While on my PlayStation4, I got on Minecraft after the update and tried to connect my Microsoft account, it said "Failed to login", so I tried again and it told me my account was alreay linked to a Minecraft Account. Could logging into Minecraft Pocket Edition or using...