Windows 10: PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20

Discus and support PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have been trying to get a straight answer from Mojang on my problem and after waiting more then a month for a response they sent me a generic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DBeau11, Feb 1, 2020.

1. DBeau11 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20

So I have been trying to get a straight answer from Mojang on my problem and after waiting more then a month for a response they sent me a generic email that did not help at all.

My problem is this: I have updated my PS4 Minecraft to the most recent version and synced my worlds. Now, when I load the PC v.1.14.20 I do not see my PS4 worlds. I am logged in under my Microsoft account on both devices and yet I still do not see my PS4 worlds.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue???? It's very frustrating especially with the lack of support from Mojang.

:)

DBeau11, Feb 1, 2020
  2. nnicoo62 Win User

Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft Bedrock?

Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC.

nnicoo62, Feb 1, 2020
  3. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Feb 1, 2020
  4. PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20

Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20

1. PS4 Minecraft Worlds not showing on PC v.1.14.20 - Similar Threads - PS4 Minecraft Worlds

2. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à jouer avec des amis qui eux, jouent sur pc. J'ai un message qui s'affiche sur mon écran, il me dit :"La configuration de votre compte Microsoft ne vous permet pas d'ajouter des amis". Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'aidez à résoudre ce problème...
  3. Minecraft PC to PS4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PC to PS4.: Hello, I was wondering if there is any known way to transfer a PC world, java or bedrock, to PS4? I built a map that I was hoping to use PS vita/ps4/ps4 transfer to move it to ps4, But sadly, this feature was removed. Any known way to transfer it from PC to ps4? At all?...
  4. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot: We cannot seem to find a fix for this, yet the update has been out for a few months now. Every time he sends me an invite, I am told that I “Cannot join this specific server”. Also, after adding him as a friend, he does not show in my friends list as online, when he clearly...
  5. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: While on my PlayStation4, I got on Minecraft after the update and tried to connect my Microsoft account, it said "Failed to login", so I tried again and it told me my account was alreay linked to a Minecraft Account. Could logging into Minecraft Pocket Edition or using...
  6. Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft...: Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC....
  7. minecraft pc and ps4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft pc and ps4: if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-pc-and-ps4/fc8735dd-584b-473f-8470-a56cfd91cc92
  8. Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10: Hi, I have a world on my Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition, and I have wanted to transfer the world over to my Windows 10 edition. Originally, I thought it was impossible, but Cross-Platform has recently come to Minecraft: PS4, so I assume that they run on the same engine....
  9. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  10. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.: So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never showed up on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i downloaded my ps4 bedrock worlds to my pc but how can I play on them on windows 10 bedrock

2. ps4 bedrock worlds

3. ps4 minecraft bedrock worlds see on pc