Windows 10: Ps4 remote connect

Discus and support Ps4 remote connect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when i try and connect my Microsoft account to mincraft it gives me a code and a website i go to the website and put in the code. Then i give it my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackACX, Apr 6, 2021.

1. JackACX Win User

Ps4 remote connect

So when i try and connect my Microsoft account to mincraft it gives me a code and a website i go to the website and put in the code. Then i give it my email and password then it gives me a verification code i put it in the it says your microsoft account has been connected you can now close the website and safley. Then i go to my ps4 and it says that your microsoft account has already been connected to your account and then it says try again and visit the help page

:)

JackACX, Apr 6, 2021
  2. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Ps4 remote connect

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Kari, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Ps4 remote connect

1. Ps4 remote connect - Similar Threads - Ps4 remote connect

2. Cannot Connect or Remove PS4 Remote to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Connect or Remove PS4 Remote to Bluetooth: Hi there,I am unable to connect or remove my PS4 remote to Bluetooth. When I try and remove it through the settings it will either say remove failed or get stuck on removing. I tried uninstalling the device through device manager but all that did was remove the device from...
  3. Cannot Connect or Remove PS4 Remote to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Connect or Remove PS4 Remote to Bluetooth: Hi there,I am unable to connect or remove my PS4 remote to Bluetooth. When I try and remove it through the settings it will either say remove failed or get stuck on removing. I tried uninstalling the device through device manager but all that did was remove the device from...
  4. Cannot Connect or Remove PS4 Remote to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PS4 Remote play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Remote play: HI guys, ever since the PS4 remote play update i haven't been able to use the app, now I've tried everything, the most recent of which was to upgrade to windows 10 pro N. I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz 8,00 GB Ram my Remote play wont launch even...
  6. PS4 Remote Play won't launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PS4 Remote Play won't launch: I have tried everything I can. I've got the latest drivers. I've got the latest service packs. I'm updated on Windows 10 to the latest and greatest of everything. I've updated .NET to the latest version. I've gone through every bit of troubleshooting available. Nothing...
  7. ps4 remote play not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps4 remote play not working: i have updated my hp laptop and one of my applications called ps4 remote play has stopped working showing a black screen. It says on the playstation website that it is because my graphics arent the latest or something on these lines. I went to my device manager and it said...
  8. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  9. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  10. ps4 connection failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 connection failure: My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked. The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr Dns...