Windows 10: Ps4 sign in issue

Discus and support Ps4 sign in issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I signed in to my wrong Microsoft account on my ps4 so I tried to reset it and now it’s saying that the new one I put in is already used on a ps4 what... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrodieStrong1, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Ps4 sign in issue

I signed in to my wrong Microsoft account on my ps4 so I tried to reset it and now it’s saying that the new one I put in is already used on a ps4 what do I do?

:)

BrodieStrong1, Dec 19, 2020
  2. henasith Win User

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Ps4 sign in issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Ps4 sign in issue

1. Ps4 sign in issue - Similar Threads - Ps4 sign issue

2. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  3. Minecraft sign in on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft sign in on PS4: Please, someone, for the love of god, explain to me how I can either A. UNLINK a microsoft account from a PS4 or B. Find out which microsoft account is linked to a PS4 Right now im basically stuck guessing and its not working. I feel like ive purchased 10 copies of...
  4. PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues: My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not. My drivers are...
  5. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...
  6. Ps4 controller connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps4 controller connectivity issues: Making it short story, so for a long time my ps4 controller connected with no issues but now it says Driver error. I tried looking for solutions but there was none. Please help....
  7. PS4 Minecraft. Microsoft login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft. Microsoft login issue: Ps4 Minecraft. Cannot sign in Microsoft account to access server. Can anyone help please? I am new to gaming and trying to help my 8 year old son. Thanks....
  8. Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller

Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller: How do I add a PS4 controller via Bluetooth to my windows 10 PC? I have done it in the past and now it seems to connect and I get asked this question "Do you want to allow this device to pair?" BUT there is no where to click "yes" so what the hell!!! I am so frustrated by...
  9. Win 10+ps4 controller issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10+ps4 controller issues: I have a win 10 laptop and i usually use my PS4 controller to play games. But some games dont work with it. For ex: beam.NG drive would work perfectly fine but minecraft does absolutely nothing. Btw I'm connecting via a cord not bluetooth submitted by /u/zekarei [link]...
  10. ps4

ps4: how do I connect a ps4 to my dell all in one using HDMI or however https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ps4/957c7729-e029-46d6-b90c-99a00f14edbf