Windows 10: Ps4 to pc

Discus and support Ps4 to pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello thereRecently my ps4 broke and I played minecraft on there. I switched to pc but I want to play on my ps4 world. I have not connected my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToonCobbaut, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Ps4 to pc

Hello thereRecently my ps4 broke and I played minecraft on there. I switched to pc but I want to play on my ps4 world. I have not connected my microsoft account to that ps4 account. Is there a way to do this via pc?greetings-T

:)

ToonCobbaut, Jun 18, 2021
  2. henasith Win User

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Minecraft PC to PS4.

Hello, I was wondering if there is any known way to transfer a PC world, java or bedrock, to PS4? I built a map that I was hoping to use PS vita/ps4/ps4 transfer to move it to ps4, But sadly, this feature was removed. Any known way to transfer it from
    PC to ps4? At all?

levijoiner, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Ps4 to pc

minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Ps4 to pc

1. Ps4 to pc - Similar Threads - Ps4

2. PS4 controller acting as an audio device in the bluetooth settings but a wireless...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller acting as an audio device in the bluetooth settings but a wireless...: Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or...
  3. PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...: Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or...
  4. PS4 Controller detected as an audio device.

PS4 Controller detected as an audio device.: yes i tried resetting my controler. and yes i have a driver for the controller too but it doesnt matter BECAUSE MY PC DETECTS IT AS A *AUDIO* DEVICE jesus christ please its been days im trying to find a solution but there is none other than *oh just go download a driver* MY...
  5. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  6. PS4 controller

PS4 controller: Hi I’ve just bought a PS4 controller and I’ve connected it to my laptop wirelessly it come with a blue light bot no input and I also tried wired but a yellow fading light came on and no input however I tried it on my other laptop and I works perfectly fine what do I do?...
  7. PS4 controller not showing up on bluetooth search

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 controller not showing up on bluetooth search: i have tried almost everything but my controller won't show up when its searching for devices and i was even holding down share and the ps button and it doesn't show up even tho the controller is in pair mode please help...
  8. PS4 Controllers not working on pc

PS4 Controllers not working on pc: When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  9. I can't connect my ps4 controller

I can't connect my ps4 controller: It seems like i can no longer connect my ps4 controller to windows. If i power it on, it will flash a few times and turn off immediately. I have tried removing it from my pc, and pairing it again. I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from device manager. I have...
  10. PS4 Controller not being detected anymore

PS4 Controller not being detected anymore: I play quite a few number of games on steam with my PS4 controller, I was playing Rocket League the other day and my dualshock controller all of a sudden stopped working. I tried checking if it was my drivers, tried installing DS4 to see if it would help me use my PS4...