Windows 10: PS5 question

Discus and support PS5 question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Expensive time ahead with both new Xbox and PS5 ahead. Ill be under pressure from the family to get one or eventually both of these. Probably an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Sep 13, 2020.

1. PS5 question

Expensive time ahead with both new Xbox and PS5 ahead. Ill be under pressure from the family to get one or eventually both of these. Probably an unknown at the moment but say I bought my son Fifa 21 or FIFA 22 Digitally (or any game released on both platforms) on PS5. Would he still be able to download the PS4 version to his PS4 console? So in effect we own the digital game for all versions of the PlayStation (specifically talking about the PS4 and 5 as opposed to the old ps3)?

:)

Scottyboy99, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Sony PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know

Source: PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know – PlayStation.Blog

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 13, 2020
  4. PS5 question

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

PS5 question

1. PS5 question - Similar Threads - PS5 question

2. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  3. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  4. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  5. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  6. How do I get windows setup to see my SSD 980 pro? Which used to be from a ps5.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get windows setup to see my SSD 980 pro? Which used to be from a ps5.: So my ssd m.2 shows up in BIOS as Samsung SSD 980 pro 1t this was originally from a ps5 and when I try to install windows off a disk with a product key the SSD does not show up in the drives. I do not have any other drives to use so, How do I fix this?...
  7. How do I get windows setup to see my SSD 980 pro? Which used to be from a ps5.

How do I get windows setup to see my SSD 980 pro? Which used to be from a ps5.: So my ssd m.2 shows up in BIOS as Samsung SSD 980 pro 1t this was originally from a ps5 and when I try to install windows off a disk with a product key the SSD does not show up in the drives. I do not have any other drives to use so, How do I fix this?...
  8. How do I get windows setup to see my SSD 980 pro? Which used to be from a ps5.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Connecting a PS5 controller over Bluetooth gives drirvers error after the second time

Connecting a PS5 controller over Bluetooth gives drirvers error after the second time: I connected my PS5 controller over Bluetooth and everything went perfectly.Steam and other applications detected the controller and everything went fine.I turn off Bluetooth en turn it back on. Now it is not recognized anymore. No game or program finds the controller It still...
  10. Connecting a PS5 controller over Bluetooth gives drirvers error after the second time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a PS5 controller over Bluetooth gives drirvers error after the second time: I connected my PS5 controller over Bluetooth and everything went perfectly.Steam and other applications detected the controller and everything went fine.I turn off Bluetooth en turn it back on. Now it is not recognized anymore. No game or program finds the controller It still...