Windows 10: PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers

Discus and support PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Either after 1909 or a recent Intel Graphics update my wired external speakers somehow became deselected. I have a Mini desktop PC and in settings my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The Pool Man, Nov 22, 2019.

1. PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers

Either after 1909 or a recent Intel Graphics update my wired external speakers somehow became deselected. I have a Mini desktop PC and in settings my external speakers were no longer selected. I re-selected them and they appear fixed.

You have to go here to reselect your external speakers.

PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers [​IMG]

Just sharing if this helps someone.

:)

The Pool Man, Nov 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 external wired speakers

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my external wired speakers won't work, can anyone help with an answer please?

EricReekie, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary device not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Nov 22, 2019
  4. PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers

No sound from external speakers

Hi,

It can be an outdated or faulty driver that is causing your external speaker not to work. For us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the external speaker detected in the Device Manager?
    • Is there any error messages that you are getting?
    • Have you tried connecting the speaker to another device?

You can visit this
    link
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10. If the error still occurs, we also suggest that you download the troubleshooter and run it from this link: Fix
    sound problems

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers

1. PSA: 1909 or Intel Driver update confused external wired speakers - Similar Threads - PSA 1909 Intel

2. Intel Drivers Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Drivers Update: [ATTACH]Since the new update of my graphics driver(26.20.100.7263) The control panel is nowhere to be found. Intel says I should download the app in the Microsoft store and I did, but it says an old version has been installed so I can't open. When I checked the Intel's...
  3. External Speakers

External Speakers: Took my laptop mobile. Returning home my external speakers won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-speakers/921bd705-777b-478b-8855-e50850b1bfd3
  4. External Speakers

External Speakers: How do I make external speakers to work? I have plugged in proper input connector but no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-speakers/4a076370-7b1b-4fa1-a3c2-391bd10c895c
  5. external speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    external speaker: Is it possible to hook up an external speaker to my computer. My Windows 7 was a plug and play, no such luck on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-speaker/a85c1285-ba50-4e71-82b3-b23fc9529a55
  6. external pc speakers

external pc speakers: How to connect pc speakers to pc via 'USB audio stereo sound adapter'. What changes must be made to settings & how to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-pc-speakers/a8f8dbff-74ed-45fc-b27e-7b5b553d653d
  7. Sound in external speakers

Sound in external speakers: My external speakers will suddenly not work. Last time that happened they said in the store that the speakers was set up to the NVIDA gforce graphics Card. But I dit not make any changes. To day it happened again. There is suddenly no sound coming out of the speakers......
  8. external speakers

external speakers: Since not being on the internet for 2 months now my external speakers are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-speakers/d42cb650-a438-44e8-99c2-5f64c9a3231f
  9. External Speakers

External Speakers: Just want to mention that I've purchased a pair of Logitech S-150 USB digital speakers at Walmart. The cost was only $10.00. So far, I'm very pleased with their operation. I'm able to hear music with better fidelity and listen to a movie without having to strain to hear the...
  10. Audio driver confusion.

Audio driver confusion.: I have used Cool Edit Pro on Windows 10 before, and on 7 and XP before that. It needs Stereo Mix to be installed. It is installed on this PC, but Cool Edit doesn't see it for some reason. Looking through Device Manager I see information which confuses me. Audio inputs and...