Windows 10: PSA: How To Pin An App Window To All Virtual Desktops In Windows 10

Discus and support PSA: How To Pin An App Window To All Virtual Desktops In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/yahx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gii35x/psa_how_to_pin_an_app_window_to_all_virtual/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yahx, May 12, 2020.

1. /u/yahx Win User

PSA: How To Pin An App Window To All Virtual Desktops In Windows 10

/u/yahx, May 12, 2020

2. Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 12, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, May 12, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. PSA: How To Pin An App Window To All Virtual Desktops In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PSA Pin App

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 19? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-a-app-to-desktop-in-windows-10/2c326096-2474-431c-b09b-e14f4d62e3e0
  4. how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 19? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-a-app-to-desktop-in-windows-10/2c326096-2474-431c-b09b-e14f4d62e3e0
  5. how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  7. Windows 10 virtual desktop

Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  8. pin apps to specific virtual desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pin apps to specific virtual desktop?: I haven't used Windows in years but have just gotten one of those tiny Intel NUC things and installed Windows 10 pro on it. I'm glad to see Windows finally has an OK virtual desktop system, but is there a way to pin specific software to a specific desktop? Let's say I wanted...
  9. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....
  10. Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10: How to: Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 How to Show Window or All Windows from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Task View is a virtual desktop manager in Windows 10 that allows you quickly switch between all of your open apps on...