Windows 10: PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

Discus and support PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much the title. Talked to a service rep. If you want ESU for three years will cost consumers $350. The more you know. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Low-Reputation-8317, Mar 17, 2024.

1. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

Pretty much the title. Talked to a service rep. If you want ESU for three years will cost consumers $350. The more you know.

submitted by /u/Low-Reputation-8317
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Low-Reputation-8317, Mar 17, 2024

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 17, 2024
  3. malware Win User
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Mar 17, 2024
  4. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 17, 2024
Thema:

PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

1. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300 - Similar Threads - PSA Support Rep

2. 0Patch promises to support Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 with 3 years of security updates

in Windows 10 News
    0Patch promises to support Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 with 3 years of security updates: Microsoft is ending support for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in October 2023. Just like the recently dropped operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 will not receive any more security updates, fixes and other updates after it reaches...
  3. I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...: Good morning, I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service.for some reason my internet was removed from my laptop, and it won't let me reconnect back to it....
  4. I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...: Good morning, I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service.for some reason my internet was removed from my laptop, and it won't let me reconnect back to it....
  5. It looks as if Microsoft could extend Windows 7 Support by another three years

in Windows 10 News
    It looks as if Microsoft could extend Windows 7 Support by another three years: Microsoft ended support for its Windows 7 operating system in 2020. The company offers extended support to organizations and businesses, but not to Home customers. Microsoft's initial plan was to limit extended support to three years after support end, but it appears that...
  6. got an email from Windows Services saying my 1 year support plan will expire in 5 days but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    got an email from Windows Services saying my 1 year support plan will expire in 5 days but...: got an email from Windows Services saying my 1 year support plan will expire in 5 days but since I have auto renewel it will automatically be billed unle...
  7. My customer Service Rep has not called back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My customer Service Rep has not called back: Hello Re Case Number 1011 844 365 My Customer service rep said He would call back it has been 2 hours please call 905 503-0210 Thank You Maxwell Sucee *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Extending to 3 Displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extending to 3 Displays: Hi! So here’s my issue: my church just got 3 TVs to use for worship lyrics/announcements/etc. We got two of them first last week and they worked perfectly! We connected them to an HDMI splitter and then the splitter to the computer. I extended the computer’s display and...
  9. Images for support rep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Images for support rep: No driver updates: [ATTACH] Look at this image, you can see how small windows thinks it is [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-for-support-rep/648d02d0-609b-4263-9f04-ab4b40cf618b
  10. PSA: Mafia 3 currently locked at 30 FPS on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSA: Mafia 3 currently locked at 30 FPS on PC: Just a heads up, if you're considering buying Mafia 3 on PC, be aware that it's currently capped at 30 FPS on PC regardless of your hardware capability. http://www.pcgamer.com/mafia-3-appea...o-30fps-on-pc/ YouTuber TotalBiscuit says he's been in touch with 2K and...