Windows 10: PSO2 AC

Discus and support PSO2 AC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently linked my PSO2 Microsoft account to my Steam account. But my question is if I purchase AC from the Microsoft Store will I still receive... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shade Hasashi, Dec 6, 2020.

1. PSO2 AC

So I recently linked my PSO2 Microsoft account to my Steam account. But my question is if I purchase AC from the Microsoft Store will I still receive the AC or do I have to forcefully buy AC to trough Steam?

:)

Shade Hasashi, Dec 6, 2020
  2. par_0511 Win User

PSO2 AC

Good day! I am Independent Advisor Paul R. and also a Microsoft/Windows user like you and I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are having an issue with regards to your purchase for your PSO2 game.

In my opinion, it would best to reach out via chat as they can check this one for you. As much as I want to provide the refund and the best solution to this one but I do not have the capability to do it.

Below is the link for the chat as well.

https://support.microsoft.com/xx-xx/contact/vir...

Go to the link above..

Type in payment or billing then there will be a reply then type in purchase did not go through.

Click on View all recent purchases then after the reply select no when asked if you find the charge for your online purchase history then there will be another reply then select dispute transaction then select No for the option asking if the transaction is
    related to Xbox.

A drop-down menu will appear then select Windows as the product then select Billing or Buying&Licensing for the issue.

There will be a reply for options like the following:

Services & subscription

Payment options

Find a purchase or transaction

Call me back

Chat

You can select the chat and a new window will pop-up and you will need to wait for a live chat agent to assist you. You can also select the option call me back as another preference for communication.

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Wake up from sleep with Microsoft AC Adapter

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to restart the laptop from sleep mode when connected to AC power adapter.

Please be informed us if you are facing any problem with while waking the computer from sleep mode.

I suggest you to update the drivers for AC power adapter from
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps :

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand AC Power Adapter.
    • Right on the W and click on Update driver software.

If the drivers are updated, you will not have the option to Update Driver Software.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter
      that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

PSO2 AC

1. PSO2 AC - Similar Threads - PSO2

2. PC shutting down and rebooting whilst playing games Destiny 2, PSO2, Warframe and Genshin...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shutting down and rebooting whilst playing games Destiny 2, PSO2, Warframe and Genshin...: Started happening around 2 weeks ago. I've tried everything from checking/restoring corrupted files, reinstalling windows 10, testing if it may be faulty hardware, playing the games using steam's safe mode command. I've even attempted to look through dump files and not much...
  3. PC shutting down and rebooting whilst playing games Destiny 2, PSO2, Warframe and Genshin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down and rebooting whilst playing games Destiny 2, PSO2, Warframe and Genshin...: Started happening around 2 weeks ago. I've tried everything from checking/restoring corrupted files, reinstalling windows 10, testing if it may be faulty hardware, playing the games using steam's safe mode command. I've even attempted to look through dump files and not much...
  4. PC shutting down and rebooting whilst playing games Destiny 2, PSO2, Warframe and Genshin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot DL PSO2: NG on windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot DL PSO2: NG on windows store: I previously had Phantasy Star Online 2 installed through the Windows Store when it came out, but I just installed the new version, New Genesis, through Steam, as that is my only game library. Steam wasn't available at first for this game. I left the computer to dl it through...
  6. GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS: I've read through all similar posts and tried all the solutions, such as disabling the firewall, reinstalling, checking for updates, etc.When I launch PSO2, GameGuard pops up in the corner and fails to connect. If I click retry it just fails again. NO ERROR CODE. Then I close...
  7. PSO2 NGS CBT Download/Install Not Working

PSO2 NGS CBT Download/Install Not Working: I have the Microsoft version of PSO2 installed on my device, and I can launch the game and play; all good there.After joining the CBT for New Genesis, I accessed the Microsoft Store download page for the game via the Xbox Insider Hub. Unfortunately, after many re-install...
  8. Install button does nothing ONLY for PSO2 NGS CBT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button does nothing ONLY for PSO2 NGS CBT: Geetings. I jumped through a TON of hoops just to get the Xbox Insider app working and I've finally completely fixed all but one issue I am now having with Windows apps: The Windows Store will not let me install the Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Closed Beta test. At the...
  9. PSO2 AC

PSO2 AC: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. iEj+nGRo9UCExfRE.21 2020/06/24 - 12:26:18 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pso2-ac/87443217-3090-456b-ade7-bf46408bc107
  10. PSO2 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSO2 problems: Someone please help me, my problem is not with installing the app, its after that. I downloaded the game fine and it updates fine but after I press start game, it starts authenticating at the top left and after that nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could think,...