Windows 10: pst 2013 file

Discus and support pst 2013 file in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Guys, I opened my ms outlook and it showed an error message with next words - FileName.pst file could not be opened. Unfortunately, I don't know what... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by handling278, Nov 28, 2016.

1. pst 2013 file

Guys,
    I opened my ms outlook and it showed an error message with next words - FileName.pst file could not be opened. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do next. I have to fix pst file.

:)

handling278, Nov 28, 2016
  2. ABoscher Win User

How to synchronise Outlook 2013 on Windows 8 with a phone Windows Mobile 6.1

Thanks for your help. At the moment, I have a mail account in Outlook 2013 to Gmail.com using POP3 and a PST file.

I want to add another account to the Outlook.com but it asks for the Mail server... What should I enter?

ABoscher, Nov 28, 2016
  3. JOSINK Win User
    Windows package manager error message with 0x80070307 error code on Windows 10.

Hello,

Any way to resolve this problem? it is being going on from last year August!!!

Mine is Windows 10 with outlook 2013.

Any back file (.pst) (even the new backup) , still cannot be viewed by the outlook.

Come on..

JOSINK, Nov 28, 2016
  4. pst 2013 file

MoxieMomma, Nov 28, 2016
  5. Thanks for help, dude.

handling278, Dec 5, 2016
  6. D4ni3l Win User
    cannot be opened because of : file not existing (deleted) or corrupted ?
    if you can look into your outlook account settings, it will display *.pst location on your hard disk

you can also try outlook /safe to see what's happen

pst 2013 file [​IMG]

D4ni3l, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

pst 2013 file

1. pst 2013 file - Similar Threads - pst 2013 file

2. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  3. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  4. .pst file problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .pst file problem: Hi, I have .pst files that I have but it can't open it with Microsoft Mail... Is it normal and how can I use my .pst files ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-file-problem/673a801a-b22d-43cb-a4be-ad80e343af19
  5. Transferring Outlook 2013 accounts, files, .pst, etc to new computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transferring Outlook 2013 accounts, files, .pst, etc to new computer: Hi, I am about to install Win 10 Pro 64-bit on a computer and then install Outlook 2013 on it -- and then I want to transfer all my Outlook 2013 email accounts from a different computer to this new one. What are the steps involved? Is it as simple as copying the .pst files...
  6. PST files.

PST files.: Can I open an old PST Outlook file from Office Professions 2016's Outlook app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-files/39e1ead4-b0b7-49f7-b1b0-9b6fd96fa979"
  7. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  8. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...
  9. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  10. Outlook pst file reader?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook pst file reader?: I'm trying to access .pst files from Outlook from a previous laptop. I currently don't have Outlook on my laptop (W10). Can anyone recommend a good (and safe) pst file reader. Freeware would be great. Thanks! 44347