Windows 10: PST

Discus and support PST in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW DO I OPEN .PST FILE ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst/5cb0f141-91de-4310-8425-bb2860101953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blackc, Mar 29, 2020.

1. blackc Win User

PST

HOW DO I OPEN .PST FILE ?

:)

blackc, Mar 29, 2020
  2. sparvy Win User

PC Suite - .PST synchronization

Hi all,

I've got a problem with PST sync and need assistance.

Nokia 6233 (with latest firmware thx to Nokia Software Updater)

PC Suite 6.85.14.1

Windows XP Sp2

Office 2007 (with Exchange 2003)

USB cable

Outlook is configured to open my exchange mailbox but use a PST file as default destination (c:\outlook\mypst.pst).

When configuring PC Sync I get multiple problems :

my mailbox listed twice,

public folders listed twice,

PST file not listed !

Whatever folder I select then I end up with message "you have not selected all the required folders for this synchronisation".

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Seb

sparvy, Mar 29, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Mar 29, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

PST

PST Outlook file backup fails

Hello Manuel,

Using a 3rd party software may sometimes cause errors due to compatibility issues. We suggest that you try backing up your PST files using the steps provided on this article:
    How to manage .pst files in Microsoft Outlook and refer to the section
    How to make a backup copy of a .pst file.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

PST

1. PST - Similar Threads - PST

2. Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices: My company have >20 windows 10/11 users getting incorrect timezone CST instead of Pacific Time when connecting to wifi APs in a Los Angels building. They got the right timezone in a nearby building within 100 meter. Both good and bad building are sharing the same 4 public...
  3. Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices: My company have >20 windows 10/11 users getting incorrect timezone CST instead of Pacific Time when connecting to wifi APs in a Los Angels building. They got the right timezone in a nearby building within 100 meter. Both good and bad building are sharing the same 4 public...
  4. Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  6. outlook pst file

outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  7. Onedrive moved my pst files, now I cannot restore them to local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive moved my pst files, now I cannot restore them to local: I decided to sync Onedrive, other than just manually keeping some files there. HUGE MISTAKE. The first issue is that my desktop no longer loaded properly, so I had to manually move all of my desktop data out of Onedrive control by right click / properties / location tab,...
  8. Onedrive moved my pst files, now I cannot restore them to local

Onedrive moved my pst files, now I cannot restore them to local: I decided to sync Onedrive, other than just manually keeping some files there. HUGE MISTAKE. The first issue is that my desktop no longer loaded properly, so I had to manually move all of my desktop data out of Onedrive control by right click / properties / location tab,...
  9. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  10. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79