Windows 10: PSU

Discus and support PSU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am wondering if my desktop will be able to run a new GPU because I am looking for a new one so does anyone know if a GTX 1050 can run on an inspiron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamLappin, Dec 12, 2018.

1. SamLappin Win User

PSU

I am wondering if my desktop will be able to run a new GPU because I am looking for a new one so does anyone know if a GTX 1050 can run on an inspiron 3668 because I saw a-lot of controversy some guy said he was and someone else said it wasn't possible so I don't know who to believe so if someone could answer my question I would appreciate it because a-lot of people are saying it works and some people are saying it doesn't here are my system specs:

i7-7700k 8 cpus 3.6 GHz

16GB RAM

64 bit

:)

SamLappin, Dec 12, 2018

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Dec 12, 2018
  3. PSU Intitialize failed ssdevm.dll

Hello,

Since booting in Safe Mode and scanning for malware and viruses did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you use the System File Checker tool to repair your system files. To do this, simply follow the steps found in this

article

You can also find Samhrutha G's answer on this related
    thread
    very useful. Should you have further questions, feel free to post it here.

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 12, 2018
  4. seth350 Win User

PSU

Help Selecting Upgrade Please

Thanks for the suggestion. All of the specs are listed in my profile.
    PSU is 330W

seth350, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

PSU

1. PSU - Similar Threads - PSU

2. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  3. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  4. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  6. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  7. Psu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Psu: Greetings, Not sure if it’s windows related. As a routine, after I shut down computer on windows, I power off my surge protector, which shuts off my psu. Strange thing, when I flip the switch to my surge protector on, my computer turns on without me pushing the case on...
  8. Psu

Psu: Greetings, Not sure if it’s windows related. As a routine, after I shut down computer on windows, I power off my surge protector, which shuts off my psu. Strange thing, when I flip the switch to my surge protector on, my computer turns on without me pushing the case on...
  9. PC crashing playing GPU demanding games possibly PSU related???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing playing GPU demanding games possibly PSU related???: I built my PC last year and it has been working fine until last month early October.My PC will sporadically crash when playing games. Sometimes when starting a game up, sometimes after a few minutes/hours of playing, sometimes it won't crash at all for that day but then crash...
  10. PC crashing playing GPU demanding games possibly PSU related???

PC crashing playing GPU demanding games possibly PSU related???: I built my PC last year and it has been working fine until last month early October.My PC will sporadically crash when playing games. Sometimes when starting a game up, sometimes after a few minutes/hours of playing, sometimes it won't crash at all for that day but then crash...