Windows 10: PUA-INSTALL CORE threat

Discus and support PUA-INSTALL CORE threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey Guys, i was doing my routine scan and i found these threats highlighted as low and defender wasnt able to remove them, they keep showing up. i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdityaVenkat, Jun 18, 2020.

1. PUA-INSTALL CORE threat

Hey Guys,

i was doing my routine scan and i found these threats highlighted as low and defender wasnt able to remove them, they keep showing up. i scanned using malwarebytes as well, but this doesnt show up over there.

Also it seems like these our threats found in previous scans and not in the scans i did post 19:45 hours. Please help me figure out what this is and how to remove them.

PUA-INSTALL CORE threat ab996b5e-31c9-4377-86ed-5c39b6d8cdc3?upload=true.png

:)

AdityaVenkat, Jun 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

PUA-INSTALL CORE threat

1. PUA-INSTALL CORE threat - Similar Threads - PUA INSTALL CORE

2. how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?: hope this finds and helps you. i've research and research, found many answers, non that could help me. but in beetwen the lines i manage to do something that helps remove pua or pup threat and defender can't find it anymore. so this being said let's go to workfirst: go to C:...
  3. how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?: hope this finds and helps you. i've research and research, found many answers, non that could help me. but in beetwen the lines i manage to do something that helps remove pua or pup threat and defender can't find it anymore. so this being said let's go to workfirst: go to C:...
  4. PUA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PUA: Hi! I just wanna ask, if you don't mind?Is PUA a malware or a virus?Is Mediaget A PUA?Is PUA dangerous or harmful?Is PUA removed after deleting them by antimalware software like Windows Defender Or Malwarebytes?After getting PUA, do I have to get a clean install?Is my device...
  5. PUA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  6. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  7. PUA

8. Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security

Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security: How do I go about removing over 20 of these entries ? I have Total AV and it seems to be affected by them too it can't fully correct the issue. I am hearing that this is some kind of "Low Level Malware" . What can I do to remove them?...
  9. PUA

PUA: Hi All How can I remove PUA:win32/speedingupmypc. Defender finds it but cannot remove it. I have tried a few malware programs but no success. Everything I have read about this one is not good so some help is needed. Take care and stay safe all. Alan...
  10. pua in windows defender2004 detected pua win 32 install core but its block

pua in windows defender2004 detected pua win 32 install core but its block: i went on a website download an app was going to install it and i got notify windows defender that by pua it said status removed and block under protection history am i ok or do i still have this it said low i have deleted the installer app btw...