Windows 10: PUA:Win32/Presenoker

Discus and support PUA:Win32/Presenoker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I was trying to load a game and it did not launchI restarted my PC and it still did not work After that I Went to Windows Security and I see... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Russian_291, Sep 22, 2022.

1. PUA:Win32/Presenoker

Hello,I was trying to load a game and it did not launchI restarted my PC and it still did not work After that I Went to Windows Security and I see PUA:Win32/Presenoker 9/15/2022 5:22 PM Active LowAffected items:containerfile: C:\Users\drave\AppData\Roaming\BBSK\.updates\Production\SKv1101015.msicontainerfile: C:\Windows\Installer\8d98496.msifile: C:\Users\drave\AppData\Roaming\BBSK\.updates\Production\SKv1101015.msi->disk1.cab->SK.Driver.dllfile: C:\Windows\Installer\8d98496.msi->disk1.cab->SK.Driver.dllEdit: The game still does not load I deleted it No threats found from a Quick

:)

Russian_291, Sep 22, 2022

2. Remove Win 32/Presenoker

Hi

My Windows Defender had detected Win 32/Presenoker in Torch browser. Though the app has been uninstalled, Defender continues to identify the presence of Win 32/Presenoker. The defender directs me to a file path and point to a file TourchSetup.exe that does
    not exist. I tried running Malwarebytes but it did not identify presence of any PUA file. On searching through me internet, I notice that many users had same problem and they had to delete certain registry entry to get rid of the same. Can someone suggest
    me how to remove the presence of Win 32/Presenoker from my system.

I use Windows 10 Home Version 2004

NishanthNoble, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Remove Win 32/Presenoker

Sounds like the malware problem has been handled.

Suggest you see Redirecting which
    might address the issue you are seeing.

GlenProuty identified and provided a work-around for this issue in June but we have not heard
    when Microsoft is going to fix it.

Regards...

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. - Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Sep 22, 2022
  4. PUA:Win32/Presenoker

PRESENOKER

Hi! I think I have a virus on my computer. Windows Defender keeps saying it's a threat to my system. I've checked in the internet and most posts says it's quite dangerous. I might have gotten it from uTorrent but I am really not sure. Should I be worried?

The instructions I'm planning to follow is this:

Remove PUA:WIN32/PRESENOKER From Computer: Easy Steps – Malware Board

Please advise. Thanks!

marcusmarley12, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

PUA:Win32/Presenoker

1. PUA:Win32/Presenoker - Similar Threads - PUA Win32 Presenoker

2. What is PUA win32 presenoken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  3. PUA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  4. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  5. PUA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Presenoker

Presenoker: Everytime i open discord i gets this virus saying something about PUA:Win32/Presenoker. So i removed it with Windows Security, i closed discord. Reopened it and i got it again and i need help trying to remove, because everytime i do it comes back, and this app "discord" i use...
  7. PRESENOKER

PRESENOKER: Hi! I think I have a virus on my computer. Windows Defender keeps saying it's a threat to my system. I've checked in the internet and most posts says it's quite dangerous. I might have gotten it from uTorrent but I am really not sure. Should I be worried? The instructions...
  8. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  9. Presenoker

Presenoker: Good evening, I have downloaded a program called Spleeder GUI I have a question.Is Presenoker really a Trojan? As stated by Windows Defender before installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/presenoker/b7558245-a37f-4a0f-a0b0-8faaf592f792
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...