Windows 10: PUA

Discus and support PUA in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All How can I remove PUA:win32/speedingupmypc. Defender finds it but cannot remove it. I have tried a few malware programs but no success.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlanWright7, Aug 26, 2020.

1. PUA

Hi All

How can I remove PUA:win32/speedingupmypc.

Defender finds it but cannot remove it. I have tried a few malware programs but no success.

Everything I have read about this one is not good so some help is needed.

Take care and stay safe all.

Alan

:)

AlanWright7, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User
    Enable or Disable Windows Defender PUA Protection in Windows 10  

From Shawn's note in the tutorial:

What we are doing is a hack, and Enterprise versions have may other security measures to prevent it from installing.

I bet DDU is on the list of PUA's, because a company does not want their users mucking around in the drivers(they probably couldn't without the Admin password anyhow).

Cliff S, Aug 26, 2020
  3. dencal Win User

PUA

Enable or Disable Windows Defender PUA Protection in Windows 10  

Hi Shawn
    For some reason Powershell suggestion in this tut does not work on my computer, though your REG File does.
    This in on Build 1703....see attachments.

PUA [​IMG]

PUA [​IMG]

dencal, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

PUA

1. PUA - Similar Threads - PUA

2. How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?: Windows Defender identified a PUA but does not offer me a way to either remove or quarantine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pua-detected-by-windows-defender/dee80648-5ef9-413e-a32d-1be40828d594
  3. How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?: Windows Defender identified a PUA but does not offer me a way to either remove or quarantine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pua-detected-by-windows-defender/dee80648-5ef9-413e-a32d-1be40828d594
  4. how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?: hope this finds and helps you. i've research and research, found many answers, non that could help me. but in beetwen the lines i manage to do something that helps remove pua or pup threat and defender can't find it anymore. so this being said let's go to workfirst: go to C:...
  5. how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?

how i manage to delete pup or pua threat ?: hope this finds and helps you. i've research and research, found many answers, non that could help me. but in beetwen the lines i manage to do something that helps remove pua or pup threat and defender can't find it anymore. so this being said let's go to workfirst: go to C:...
  6. PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender: Windows Defender scan has picked up three different PUA. I use start actions but it is still on my laptop OS windows 10 Pro and active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua-not-deleted-or-quarantined-by-windows-defender/f6d0cb27-400c-4e9e-81bd-1d5b955837d0
  7. PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender: Windows Defender scan has picked up three different PUA. I use start actions but it is still on my laptop OS windows 10 Pro and active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua-not-deleted-or-quarantined-by-windows-defender/f6d0cb27-400c-4e9e-81bd-1d5b955837d0
  8. PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Troubleshoot Defender, PUA help

Troubleshoot Defender, PUA help: I have a thread over HERE on some help with some kernel errors/BSODs and the kind gentleman or lady helping me asked me to request some troubleshooting with Windows Defender and to ask for @Ramesh Srinivasan. Ramesh SrinivasanUnfortunately, I dont know what kind of help i...
  10. Troubleshoot Defender, PUA help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Defender, PUA help: I have a thread over HERE on some help with some kernel errors/BSODs and the kind gentleman helping me asked me to request some troubleshooting with Windows Defender and to ask for @Ramesh Srinivasan.Unfortunately, I dont know what kind of help i need: Anyone available to...