Windows 10: PUADManager causing computer to freeze?

Discus and support PUADManager causing computer to freeze? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer freezes--keyboard and mouse. The only thing my scan picked up was PUADlManager:Win32/DotBundler. The instructions say remove the app in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlanWilkerson, May 22, 2022.

1. PUADManager causing computer to freeze?

My computer freezes--keyboard and mouse. The only thing my scan picked up was PUADlManager:Win32/DotBundler. The instructions say remove the app in "windows apps and features page" I can't find this page...?

:)

AlanWilkerson, May 22, 2022

2. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 22, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 22, 2022
  4. PUADManager causing computer to freeze?

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, May 22, 2022
Thema:

PUADManager causing computer to freeze?

1. PUADManager causing computer to freeze? - Similar Threads - PUADManager causing computer

2. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  3. New update causes computer freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update causes computer freeze: New update causes computer freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-causes-computer-freeze/78a6f082-a88d-4793-9d59-437e66cb1e60
  4. New update causes computer freeze

New update causes computer freeze: New update causes computer freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-causes-computer-freeze/78a6f082-a88d-4793-9d59-437e66cb1e60
  5. New update causes computer freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Computer will randomly freeze and restart, nothing causes it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will randomly freeze and restart, nothing causes it.: Computer will randomly freeze and restart and from what I can tell nothing causes it. I have ran event viewer to find a reoccurring error.... A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type:...
  7. Computer will randomly freeze and restart, noting causes it.

Computer will randomly freeze and restart, noting causes it.: Computer will randomly freeze and restart and from what I can tell nothing causes it. I have ran event viewer to find a reoccurring error.... A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type:...
  8. new updates cause computer to freeze up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new updates cause computer to freeze up: You just installed updates KB2467173 KB 4580980 KB4023057 and now it always freezes up after various lengths of short time?????? so now what do I do?????...
  9. Steam causing computer to freeze and nothing downloads?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam causing computer to freeze and nothing downloads?!: My computer was working just fine, then one day randomly whenever I open steam or try and download something it freezes my entire computer for ~20 seconds and downloads will start out fast, then slowly dwindle down to 0 Mb/s and stop downloading. I've tried tons of solutions...
  10. Midi keyboard causes computer to freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Midi keyboard causes computer to freeze: Hi all, I just recently upgraded my pc and it was working great. I work on music as a hobby, and after plugging in my Midi keyboard to my computer and playing a few notes, the computer started stuttering/freezing. I unplugged the keyboard, but the stuttering and freezing is...