Windows 10: PUBG application tslgame.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Discus and support PUBG application tslgame.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; game auto close again and again........ drivers re installed... registry edited... but it sill hapenning..... please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shehan kumara, Apr 26, 2019.

1. PUBG application tslgame.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware

game auto close again and again........

drivers re installed...

registry edited...

but it sill hapenning.....

please help me

:)

shehan kumara, Apr 26, 2019

2. The application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

I'd love to show a screenshot, but the minute I click on anything else the error message goes away.

All it says is -

Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Application Wow-64.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Not sure why it has to say it twice.

TracyAnisha, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 26, 2019
  4. PUBG application tslgame.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

Hi Matthias,

• When you say, "Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware." what exactly are you referring to?
    • When are you getting this?
    • Which application are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    Kindly elaborate the issue in detail to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

PUBG application tslgame.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware

1. PUBG application tslgame.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware - Similar Threads - PUBG application tslgame

2. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello, Since 3 days I'm getting a message that says Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. I've tried a lot of things including: Reinstalling Windows 10 Reinstalling drivers Changed TlrDelay Set drivers back to previous version FurMark GPU stress...
  3. application TS4_x64.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application TS4_x64.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.: Hey my name is Brittany i have an AMD ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10Ghz 64-bit operating system. I will be playing my Sims 4 and it will crash i will get a message saying Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. Application TS4_x65.exe...
  4. (Applicationname).exe has be blocked to access graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Applicationname).exe has be blocked to access graphics hardware.: Type: Desktop GPU: No CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g with integrated Vega Graphics. Motherboard: MSI A320m pro vd/s v2 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz 4gb ×2 Operating System Version: Windows 10 Pro Hello, I get that notification in the notification center and I get a black/blue...
  5. Application blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application blocked from accessing graphics hardware.: I recently started getting the above error message when on Facebook. How do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-blocked-from-accessing-graphics/a1afb8ac-549e-4a52-8832-9b6dc42b4a89
  6. Application Blocked from accessing Graphic Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Blocked from accessing Graphic Hardware: Recently I've been experiencing the app blocked from accessing graphic hardware issue with a specific game I play a fair amount. The game seems to work but upon initial starting I would get clear audio but bad or no visuals forcing me to restart the game manually by shutting...
  7. Application Blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application Blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware: I've recently been experiencing an issue with one of my games being blocked from utilizing the graphics hardware installed on my computer. War Thunder to be exact. Ever since the Newest update for the game came out, that problem has arisen. Upon completing the update, I was...
  8. application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: I know it was here lot times before but with no solution for me. Today (25.7.2018) at about 14:00 everything is normal and smooth. On the evening the same day (18:00) after i start any game or program witch uses my GK i get that error application XXXX has been blocked from...
  9. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 News
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: [ATTACH] Many a time it may so happen that programs on your Windows 10 PC get denied of accessing graphics hardware. The message says that an application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. One of the common scenarios is when [...] This post Application has...
  10. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello everyone, I have just moved from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (clean install, not an upgrade) and am now getting an error when running DirectX 9 games (Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect 1,2 and 3), it freezes the game and forces me to end the process, then gives me the titled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender firewall for tslgame

2. pubg tslgame.exe access

3. blocked loading tslgame.exe