Windows 10: PUBG available Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time

Discus and support PUBG available Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Full Product Release of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. Visit Xbox 1.0 Update #3 - Patch Notes - PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS to learn more about Full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

PUBG available Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time

Full Product Release of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. Visit Xbox 1.0 Update #3 - Patch Notes - PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS to learn more about Full Product Release (1.0). Customers who purchased the game during Xbox Game Preview [prior to midnight UTC September 4, 2018] will receive the Full Product Release (1.0) update at no additional charge as an in-game update. Xbox Live Gold required to play (sold separately).

Source: Play PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Full Product Release free for a limited time | Microsoft Store

PUBG available Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Nov 7, 2018

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 7, 2018
  3. chad2435 Win User
    Xbox one / Microsoft store

I’m connected to Xbox Live, but it still wont let me access Microsoft store. This happened right after my Pubg tried to update, and then the game just disappeared entirely. Anyone else have any of these problems?

chad2435, Nov 7, 2018
  4. sproksch Win User

Xbox One activty not counting against screen time limit

Hello,

I have time limits set up on my kids Microsoft Accounts and it works fine when they are on Windows PCs, however the time limit is not working when they are signed in on Xbox and I don't see their Xbox activity when I look at their profiles or see the weekly
    report. Any suggestions?

Thanks

sproksch, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. PUBG available Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time - Similar Threads - PUBG available Free

2. Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?: I am using windows 11 in s mode and wanted to inquire if Anaconda IDE is available to download for free in the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anacondaide-available-to-download-for-free-in/e3b040d6-aa8d-41c5-bb1b-5c522c0b55fe
  3. Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?: I am using windows 11 in s mode and wanted to inquire if Anaconda IDE is available to download for free in the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anacondaide-available-to-download-for-free-in/e3b040d6-aa8d-41c5-bb1b-5c522c0b55fe
  4. Xbox screen time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox screen time limits: Hi, when are the screentime limits ever going to be fixed. Why cannot Microsoft get this right or are the kids of today too clever? I have setup a time period in which I allowed my teen to play and set how many hours he can play for. When he logs in its gives more or less...
  5. Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One: [ATTACH]If you notice that Screen Time Limits feature is not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One, then this post might interest you. In […] This article Screen Time Limits not working on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Vigor is available now as free-to-play for Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Vigor is available now as free-to-play for Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] Hei, Outlanders. Post-war Norway was quite a ride over the last months. As Vigor went free-to-play during the gamescom announcement, new Outlanders started to flow in. We are humbled by the number of players who decided to give Vigor a try. There were already over...
  7. Vigor is available now as a free-to-play tile for Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Vigor is available now as a free-to-play tile for Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] Hei, Outlanders. Post-war Norway was quite a ride over the last months. As Vigor went free-to-play during the gamescom announcement, new Outlanders started to flow in. We are humbled by the number of players who decided to give Vigor a try. There were already over...
  8. PES 2019 Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time

in Windows 10 News
    PES 2019 Free on Xbox One in Microsoft Store for Limited Time: 'Feel The Power Of Football with PES 2019, offering photo-realism and lifelike player individuality, combined with a host of new licenses and exclusive Legend players! Source: Play PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 free for a limited time | Microsoft Store [img] 121186
  9. War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One: RA9TGqpbt9k Back in June we started paid access for War Thunder on Xbox One, and those initial three months were incredibly helpful in preparing the game for free-to-play release. Now War Thunder is available for free on the Microsoft Store and we prepared a huge content...
  10. Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One: 85CFU9everU Great news! Warface is available for free on Xbox One! Gather your friends and set off together on exciting raids and PvE missions. Take the pedestal of honor in ranked matches and fight together in fast-paced PvP modes! [ATTACH] Exclusively on Xbox The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does pubg available for window store?

2. is pubg available on window store

3. pubg available in windows store

4. is pubg available on windows store