Windows 10: PUBG crashes?

Discus and support PUBG crashes? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello after a while gambling crashes PUBG game and brings this error message somebody tell me what's going on! I also used Stream to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fuatyz6666, Aug 1, 2020.

1. PUBG crashes?

Hello after a while gambling crashes PUBG game and brings this error message

somebody tell me what's going on!

I also used Stream to repair folders!!!

PUBG crashes? 0_big.png

:)

fuatyz6666, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Paladone Win User

PUBG FPS

Currently I'm running 2 1080's as listed in my bio, and an i7 7700k at 4.8GHz. In PUBG, I get around 70-100 FPS regardless of what setting i'm running the game on. Both Very low and Ultra yield the same FPS. Is this common?

Paladone, Aug 1, 2020
  3. StrayKAT Win User
    Epic Games Sued by PUBG Corp Over "Fortnite" Battle Royale Mode

Sad though, as I hate to see relative newcomers make a lousy step.

StrayKAT, Aug 1, 2020
  4. onepiece3 Win User

PUBG crashes?

pubg pc

I just downloaded pubg pc and after installation when I opened the game,it wasn't working. Game was downloaded fom torrent. If there is any solution of it,then make me aware of it quickly.

onepiece3, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

PUBG crashes?

1. PUBG crashes? - Similar Threads - PUBG crashes

2. my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.: i was playing PUBG on my pc and it crushes many times, and the last error was: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' Version 10.0, ‎2022‎-‎04‎-‎19T19:09:51.000000000Z unloaded successfully. could anyone help me please the game is using anti cheat....
  3. my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.: i was playing PUBG on my pc and it crushes many times, and the last error was: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' Version 10.0, ‎2022‎-‎04‎-‎19T19:09:51.000000000Z unloaded successfully. could anyone help me please the game is using anti cheat....
  4. PUBG Battlegrounds not working due to Windows 11 Home Build Dev Patch.

PUBG Battlegrounds not working due to Windows 11 Home Build Dev Patch.: Hi. This is the second time now I have not been able to play PUBG Battlegrounds due to a recent Windows Update.I first experienced this problem when the Windows 11 update first arrived as I was on the Windows 10 home build, but when the Windows 11 preview started to rollout I...
  5. PUBG Battlegrounds not working due to Windows 11 Home Build Dev Patch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUBG Battlegrounds not working due to Windows 11 Home Build Dev Patch.: Hi. This is the second time now I have not been able to play PUBG Battlegrounds due to a recent Windows Update.I first experienced this problem when the Windows 11 update first arrived as I was on the Windows 10 home build, but when the Windows 11 preview started to rollout I...
  6. Why does my PC shut down when I launch games such as PUBG and Baldurs Gate 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC shut down when I launch games such as PUBG and Baldurs Gate 3.: PC specs:CPUL Ryzen 7 5800X3DBoard: Auros B450 pro gaming wifiRam: 2x8gb 3200mhz G skill tridentPSU 850W Seasonic GoldStorage: 1TB samsung 970 evo NVME M.21TB WD Black HDD500GB WD Black M.2 NVMECooler: NHD15 ChromaOS: Windows 11Every time after my pc shuts down I go through...
  7. Consistent Crashing in PUBG - W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Crashing in PUBG - W11: Getting consistent crashing to Desktop and less frequently BSOD when playing PUBG from all launchers.Windows 11 Asus z690 Prime A Moboi5-12600K CPUNvidia 3060ti FE GPUCorsair 5200 DDR5 32GBSamsung 980 Pro 1tb SSDSourceMicrosoft® Windows® Operating SystemSummaryStopped...
  8. Consistent Crashing in PUBG - W11

Consistent Crashing in PUBG - W11: Getting consistent crashing to Desktop and less frequently BSOD when playing PUBG from all launchers.Windows 11 Asus z690 Prime A Moboi5-12600K CPUNvidia 3060ti FE GPUCorsair 5200 DDR5 32GBSamsung 980 Pro 1tb SSDSourceMicrosoft® Windows® Operating SystemSummaryStopped...
  9. PUBG Crashing or Freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    PUBG Crashing or Freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Does PUBG keep on crashing or freezing on your Windows PC? Here is a complete guide on how you can fix the problem when PUBG crashes or freezes. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) needs no introduction. It is a popular and one of the best multiplayer battle royale...
  10. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pubg-pc-lite-game-has-been-crashed/5842ff66-7d17-4c2b-8288-b65cdb4df81e"