Windows 10: PUBG crashes?

Discus and support PUBG crashes? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello after a while gambling crashes PUBG game and brings this error message somebody tell me what's going on! I also used Stream to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fuatyz6666, Aug 1, 2020 at 6:31 AM.

1. PUBG crashes?

Hello after a while gambling crashes PUBG game and brings this error message

somebody tell me what's going on!

I also used Stream to repair folders!!!

PUBG crashes? 0_big.png

:)

2. Paladone Win User

PUBG FPS

Currently I'm running 2 1080's as listed in my bio, and an i7 7700k at 4.8GHz. In PUBG, I get around 70-100 FPS regardless of what setting i'm running the game on. Both Very low and Ultra yield the same FPS. Is this common?

3. StrayKAT Win User
    Epic Games Sued by PUBG Corp Over "Fortnite" Battle Royale Mode

Sad though, as I hate to see relative newcomers make a lousy step.

4. onepiece3 Win User

PUBG crashes?

pubg pc

I just downloaded pubg pc and after installation when I opened the game,it wasn't working. Game was downloaded fom torrent. If there is any solution of it,then make me aware of it quickly.

Thema:

PUBG crashes?

1. PUBG crashes? - Similar Threads - PUBG crashes

2. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.: Hello Every one ! I'll say the problem in Super full and boring detail hoping for specific answers that are straight to the point, and I hope you have the patience to read it to the very end to fully understand the problem, so, thanks in advance. first of all I'm using a...
  3. Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG: I built new PC in February new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and AIO cooler. Afterwards I started playing Player's Unknown Battlegrounds and started bluescreening after one or two matches. The BSOD's were so bad that I reinstalled windows several times to try and wipe out the...
  4. Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG: Computer has been acting like this for about 1 1/2 yrs. Had a few computer geeks looking at it and they can't to find the cause of it. i can have my PC on for days and days and nothing will happen, but if im playing PUBG, all of the sudden, will restart on it's own. Sometimes...
  5. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pubg-pc-lite-game-has-been-crashed/5842ff66-7d17-4c2b-8288-b65cdb4df81e"
  6. Error: msvcp140.dll is missing when launching PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: msvcp140.dll is missing when launching PUBG: Hi team, I'm Asus laptop works on Windows 10 Home Edition (as far as I know), just two days ago, I downloaded the PUGB game. Right after I launched that game, it just didn't run and work. A message screen appears that says msvcp140.dll is missing. After going through...
  7. PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.: I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like PUBG Emulator version, after starting the game in between a match the game quits automatically. The screen of my PC becomes...
  8. PUBG doesn't work on my Windows 10 Home Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PUBG doesn't work on my Windows 10 Home Laptop: Hi team, I'm Asus laptop works on Windows 10 Home Edition (as far as I know), just two days ago, I downloaded the PUGB game. Right after I launched that game, it just didn't run and work. A message screen appears that says msvcp140.dll is missing. After going through...
  9. Pubg lagging in tencent emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pubg lagging in tencent emulator: My laptop specs: 8gb ram 4gb intel hd graphics 610 Windows10(1903) updated up to date 2.3ghz My pubg gameplay is lagging in some situations: 1.Taking some to load buildings texture 2. Lagging when enemies near to me 3.lagging when shooting time 4.game matching is...
  10. Free to play PUBG for low-end Windows PCs will expand to more countries

in Windows 10 News
    Free to play PUBG for low-end Windows PCs will expand to more countries: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is already available for desktop, smartphones and gaming consoles. The makers recently launched a free to play version of PUBG for Windows PCs and after months of beta testing, the game is finally ready to expand to more countries. PUBG...