Windows 10: Pubg lagging in tencent emulator

Discus and support Pubg lagging in tencent emulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop specs: 8gb ram 4gb intel hd graphics 610 Windows10(1903) updated up to date 2.3ghz My pubg gameplay is lagging in some situations:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PRABHUKIRAN, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Pubg lagging in tencent emulator

My laptop specs:

8gb ram

4gb intel hd graphics 610

Windows10(1903) updated up to date

2.3ghz

My pubg gameplay is lagging in some situations:

1.Taking some to load buildings texture

2. Lagging when enemies near to me

3.lagging when shooting time

4.game matching is too late

5.game launching is late

These 5 problems occuring even i reduce the graphic

I have these 5 problems,so help me solve this problem.

:)

PRABHUKIRAN, Jul 10, 2019

2. online game lag issues

I am using android emulater game (tencent buddy pubg ) is over lag on do not play game. then speed of internet using.what i do how to solve this issue.

karuppasamyRadan, Jul 10, 2019
  3. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

after playing pubg on tencent gaming buddy emulator windows get stuck any get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

BeshoyNady, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Bekkers92 Win User

Pubg lagging in tencent emulator

Weird lag since recent update (pubg)

Hi,

I have started lagging over the last 2 days while playing some of my games (Pubg / Hearthstone) the games are studdering every few seconds, its really strange and pretty much unplayable. I have over 150 hours of pubg with no issues but since the update on the
    10th I have been getting this issue.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Bekkers92, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Pubg lagging in tencent emulator

1. Pubg lagging in tencent emulator - Similar Threads - Pubg lagging tencent

2. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  3. emulators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emulators: I downloaded blue stacks emulator . worked fine . then it started glitching . uninstalled reinstalled .. older version newest version . tried different emulators all with the same result...
  4. Emulator for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emulator for Windows 10: I tried installing different emulators but during the installation process tge laptop crashes and restarts on its own giving and error QR code. The only emulator I was able to install was bluestacks but it's not running as it asked me to disable Hyper V which is not available...
  5. PS2 emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS2 emulator: I have been playing ps2 emulator on my win 10. *Smile 124533
  6. Emulator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emulator: Is it possible to play a game for Windows 98, Me on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emulator/1b9dfc82-aaa3-4440-8afb-8a46949469f2
  7. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR: Hi people. can someone please help me out of this issue? if not pls can you suggest any other android emulator that can work for me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/andy-android-emulator/2c64e238-14ab-4857-a3d4-3dddf1954b7e
  8. BSOD on Emulators

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Emulators: Hi There, I'm Facing issues with BSOD, While running Android Emulators. I first tried BlueStacks then Nox Player, Memu Player and even Tecent Game Buddy. They all result in BSOD. I searched Internet and found a way which is to turn off Hyper V in Windows Features,...
  9. android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...
  10. Universal app emulator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal app emulator?: Please read carefully before replying. I have read here that a developer can use an emulator included in Microsoft Visual Studio to test his universal (modern interface, Windows Store) apps, even if he is running Windows 7 on his computer. This is interesting as there are...