Windows 10: PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview

Discus and support PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 11 Insider Preview, the PUBG game stopped running, it used to run normally. Now after clicking on the play button, a process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olexiy Vid, Jun 28, 2022.

1. PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview

After updating to Windows 11 Insider Preview, the PUBG game stopped running, it used to run normally. Now after clicking on the play button, a process appears in the task manager, but then immediately disappears. I've tried running as administrator, tried running in compatibility mode, doesn't help

:)

Olexiy Vid, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

KB5005191 Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev and Beta Build 10.0.22000.168

UPDATE 9/2:

Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.168 to everyone in the Dev and Beta Channels!

Read more: KB5005191 Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev and Beta Build 10.0.22000.168 - August 27 | Windows 11 Forum

PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jun 28, 2022
  4. PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview

Uninstall Insider Preview?

To uninstall a preview and rollback to the final version of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, use these steps:

Open Settings.

Click on Update & Security.

Click on Recovery.

Under the "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" section, click the Get started button.

Select any reason from the list.

Click the Next button.

Click the No, thanks button.

Click the Next button.

Click the Next button again.

Click the Go back to earlier build button.

After completing the steps, your device will revert to the stable version of Windows 10, and then, you can use the steps below to stop getting Insider builds.

PeterFlynn4, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview

1. PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview - Similar Threads - PUBG won't start

2. windows 11 insider preview dev

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 insider preview dev: How to remove windows 11 insider preview dev i have already leave the program, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-insider-preview-dev/ac09c1c1-7e2b-4bbc-bab3-0bc09bc2e074
  3. Uninstall Windows 11 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 11 Insider Preview: Hello,Edition Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Version 22H2 Installed on ‎21/‎07/‎2022 OS build 25163.1010 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.25163.1010.0 A couple of weeks ago I installed Insider Preview as above. It has interfered with a number of my apps and I...
  4. Uninstall Windows 11 Insider Preview

Uninstall Windows 11 Insider Preview: Hello,Edition Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Version 22H2 Installed on ‎21/‎07/‎2022 OS build 25163.1010 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.25163.1010.0 A couple of weeks ago I installed Insider Preview as above. It has interfered with a number of my apps and I...
  5. Не запускается PUBG на Windows 11 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Не запускается PUBG на Windows 11 Insider Preview: После обновления до Windows 11 Insider Preview перестала запускаться игра PUBG, раньше запускалась нормально. Сейчас после нажатия на кнопку играть появляется процесс в диспетчере задач, но потом сразу исчезает. Я пробовал запуск от имени администратора, пробовал запускать в...
  6. PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUBG won't start on Windows 11 Insider Preview: After updating to Windows 11 Insider Preview, the PUBG game stopped running, it used to run normally. Now after clicking on the play button, a process appears in the task manager, but then immediately disappears. I've tried running as administrator, tried running in...
  7. Не запускается PUBG на Windows 11 Insider Preview

Не запускается PUBG на Windows 11 Insider Preview: После обновления до Windows 11 Insider Preview перестала запускаться игра PUBG, раньше запускалась нормально. Сейчас после нажатия на кнопку играть появляется процесс в диспетчере задач, но потом сразу исчезает. Я пробовал запуск от имени администратора, пробовал запускать в...
  8. Windows 11 Insider Preview -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview -: I have a new MacBook Pro M1 computer running MAC Monterey. I've installed Parallels 17 to run Windows 11 and now want to delete Windows 11 Insider. How can I do that?Thanks in advance for any help....
  9. Windows 11 Insider Preview -

Windows 11 Insider Preview -: I have a new MacBook Pro M1 computer running MAC Monterey. I've installed Parallels 17 to run Windows 11 and now want to delete Windows 11 Insider. How can I do that?Thanks in advance for any help....
  10. Insider preview program won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview program won't start: I have 2 PCs with Windows 10 version 1803. A few weeks ago I installed in one of the 2 the 1809. On the other PC, with the same account or even with others, I can not enter the Insider preview section. I click on Start, I choose the account to connect, but then I pops up the...