Windows 10: Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

Discus and support Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Normally in online forums, the designers make the content buttons that you use to ask a question with saturated colors and large fonts. But on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigpete14, May 25, 2022.

1. bigpete14 Win User

Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

Normally in online forums, the designers make the content buttons that you use to ask a question with saturated colors and large fonts. But on this forum, they use a link, and it's almost impossible to Ask a Question here.I like that.Can i get a poll going so we can request that the "Ask a Question" button be made in an even smaller font?

:)

bigpete14, May 25, 2022

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 25, 2022
  3. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 25, 2022
  4. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

Unable to use Microscope camera

I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera.
    I later found out that the Driver Signature Enforcement was stopping me running my camera. A number of ways around this were suggested to me but none have worked so far can anyone help me sort this!

*** Modified the tittle from Third party drivers to Issue with Microscope camera ***

BrianRomans, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

1. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small - Similar Threads - Public Request Ask

2. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small: Normally in online forums, the designers make the content buttons that you use to ask a question with saturated colors and large fonts. But on this forum, they use a link, and it's almost impossible to Ask a Question here.I like that.Can i get a poll going so we can request...
  3. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small: Normally in online forums, the designers make the content buttons that you use to ask a question with saturated colors and large fonts. But on this forum, they use a link, and it's almost impossible to Ask a Question here.I like that.Can i get a poll going so we can request...
  4. Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question ": However I do understand that looks more like a community forum than an official MS " Let US MS help our customers who have some degree of impairment that makes actions which at another time in MY life finding me volunteering thru my Computer Club <----like all extinct animals...
  5. Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question ": However I do understand that looks more like a community forum than an official MS " Let US MS help our customers who have some degree of impairment that makes actions which at another time in MY life finding me volunteering thru my Computer Club <----like all extinct animals...
  6. Small Doubt and Request For Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Help: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-help/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  7. Small Doubt and Request For Halp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Doubt and Request For Halp: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-halp/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  8. I need to ask the community an odd question/request

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to ask the community an odd question/request: So I'm blatantly gonna go out there and say I think I am totally in the wrong sub reddit however this is still linked to windows 10 in a sense... Okay so, I have an original Xbox one and a TV, and then I have a gaming laptop on my desk next to to the Xbox and TV. What I want...
  9. How to make it easier to ask your question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make it easier to ask your question: Have you ever wondered what this icon, in the 'compose your question' window, is all about? [ATTACH] You're about to find out ... It's a helpful way for people to ask questions in the Microsoft Community forums. I'll bet you didn't know that you could insert a table in the...
  10. USB microscope

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB microscope: I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope/fbb0e349-24d6-4412-87a9-6fd0de5cbeb6