Windows 10: Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi All, I am a Windows Application Developer. I want to publish my Application WPF with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft store. I have never done that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KashishGoyal, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store

Hi All,

I am a Windows Application Developer. I want to publish my Application WPF with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft store. I have never done that before so want to know what's the way of doing that. Also how can I regularly update my App on the store.

Thanks,

Kashish G.

:)

KashishGoyal, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store

.NET Core 3 for Windows Desktop

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...ndows-desktop/

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store

1. Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Publish WPF App

2. Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store: I would like to know if obfuscation is allowed for .NET applications that need to be published to Microsoft Store.I'd like to protect my source code. From my understanding code virtualization is not allowed, but are simple obfuscation techniques like renaming/control flow...
  3. Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store: I would like to know if obfuscation is allowed for .NET applications that need to be published to Microsoft Store.I'd like to protect my source code. From my understanding code virtualization is not allowed, but are simple obfuscation techniques like renaming/control flow...
  4. Can win32 app be published in Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can win32 app be published in Microsoft store?: Hello everybody,I found here a community post of 2020 that states win32 app should be packaged through UUP bridge to publish in the store.Is there any policy change regarding win32 app publishing in recent times? Is it possible now to publish non-packaged desktop app?...
  5. Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 3: Today, we’re announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 3. .NET Core 3.1 is a small and short release focused on key improvements in Blazor and Windows desktop, the two big additions in .NET Core 3.0.. It will be a long term support (LTS) release. We are coming near the end of the 3.1...
  6. .NET Core 3 for Windows Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core 3 for Windows Desktop: Intro In September, we released .NET Core support for building Windows desktop applications, including WPF and Windows Forms. Since then, we have been delighted to see so many developers share their stories of migrating desktop applications (and controls libraries) to .NET...
  7. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 4

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 4: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 4. It includes a chart control for Windows Forms, HTTP/2 support, GC updates to use less memory, support for CPU limits with Docker, the addition of PowerShell in .NET Core SDK Docker container images, and other improvements. If...
  8. .NET Core Container Images now Published to MCR

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core Container Images now Published to MCR: We are now publishing .NET Core container images to Microsoft Container Registry (MCR). We have also made other changes to the images we publish, described in this post. Important: You will need to change FROM statements in Dockerfile files and docker pull commands as a...
  9. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 3. We would like to update you on the .NET Core 3.0 schedule and introduce you to improvements in .NET Core SDK installers, Docker containers, Range, and Index. We also have updates on the Windows Desktop and Entity Framework...
  10. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2: .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2 is now available and it includes a bunch of new updates to ASP.NET Core. Here's the list of what's new in this preview: Razor Components SignalR client-to-server streaming Pipes on HttpContext Generic host in templates Endpoint routing updates Get...