Windows 10: Publisher not printing Wingding

Discus and support Publisher not printing Wingding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Publisher will not print wingding characters even though it has before. Also, text boxes in Publisher are showing up completely black (never did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alison Baade, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Publisher not printing Wingding

Publisher will not print wingding characters even though it has before. Also, text boxes in Publisher are showing up completely black (never did before.) I had an update to my computer, then the problems started. I uninstalled the updates thinking this would solve my problem, but it didn't work.

Wingding Regular, 2 & 3 are all in my font list.

The characters print just fine in PDF form, as do the text boxes.

Can someone help me?

:)

Alison Baade, Feb 1, 2019

2. Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Feb 1, 2019
  3. AyeLwinOo Win User
    Wingdings Font not found

Hello Mike

Thanks for yr reply.

I got Wingdings font but not Wingdings 2 and Wingdings 3. I actually need these two fonts to use.

Thanks again

Aye

AyeLwinOo, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Publisher not printing Wingding

How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Publisher not printing Wingding

1. Publisher not printing Wingding - Similar Threads - Publisher printing Wingding

2. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  3. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  4. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  5. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  6. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?: I need to print one A2 page in landscape, which is = to two A3 pages in portrait. next to each other on the X plane. I have been trying to do this but have only been able to do it across three A3 pages, the A3 pages being in portrait. I have searched the Web but there...
  8. pages not printing in publisher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages not printing in publisher: Some of my booklet pages are not printing in publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-not-printing-in-publisher/f384372c-e0cf-47de-8221-2575b21e25ec
  9. Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Publisher printing question - troubleshooting: At the church that I work for I use publisher to print, yearly, their narrative booklet for stewardship season. It's 5 physical pages, booklet format 8.5"x14". I have set it up such that the booklet format is set up in Publisher and not dictated by the driver (in other...
  10. My text turned into wingdings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My text turned into wingdings: Hi all, I am writing a novel and I noticed that the last 5 pages have all turned to wingdings. None of the rest of the novel is like this only the end. Does anyone know why this happens and if I can turn it back to text?? I"ve tried highlighting it and trying to change it to...