Windows 10: Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

Discus and support Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I need to print one A2 page in landscape, which is = to two A3 pages in portrait. next to each other on the X plane. I have been trying to do this but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

I need to print one A2 page in landscape, which is = to two A3 pages in portrait. next to each other on the X plane.

I have been trying to do this but have only been able to do it across three A3 pages, the A3 pages being in portrait.

I have searched the Web but there appears no way to do what I need to do? There must be a way, surely. This is not something exquisite that I am trying.

Also, how do I scale a page so that there are no white gaps around the edges?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Graeme.P Win User

pages not printing in publisher

Hi Andre, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

When you go to print in Publisher, you should see an option to enter exactly which pages you'd like to print.

Try selecting "Print all pages" from the drop-down menu, or just below, you can enter a number range of pages. If your document is 10 pages for example, type in "1-10" and it'll print every page.

Hopefully this helps! Please let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll provide further steps! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Oct 7, 2019
  3. pages not printing in publisher

Some of my booklet pages are not printing in publisher?

AndreBynum, Oct 7, 2019
  4. AgG101 Win User

Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

A3 printing

How can I print off a document on A3 paper from my Surface pro 4? Not one of the original paper presets.

AgG101, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

1. Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages? - Similar Threads - Publisher Print pages

2. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  3. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  4. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 and Office 2016 printing A3 on Epson DTWF-7840 A3+ printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Office 2016 printing A3 on Epson DTWF-7840 A3+ printer: Hi,I had and old Epson DTWF-7620 dead on job after 6 years that was printing A3 with no problem.For a while I used only a Laser A4 and W10 and Office upgraded weekly.Now I bought a new Epson DTWF-7840 lastest model A3+.I can't see A3 paper format with any driver IPP, ESC/P.If...
  6. Windows 10 and Office 2016 printing A3 on Epson DTWF-7840 A3+ printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Office 2016 printing A3 on Epson DTWF-7840 A3+ printer: Hi,I had and old Epson DTWF-7620 dead on job after 6 years that was printing A3 with no problem.For a while I used only a Laser A4 and W10 and Office upgraded weekly.Now I bought a new Epson DTWF-7840 lastest model A3+.I can't see A3 paper format with any driver IPP, ESC/P.If...
  7. Print to PDF on A2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF on A2: I need to print to PDF on A2 but it isn't showing in the pull down tool. I've done it on the Control Panel, Advanced settings etc but it still isn't there. Does anyone have any ideas please?...
  8. pages not printing in publisher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages not printing in publisher: Some of my booklet pages are not printing in publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-not-printing-in-publisher/f384372c-e0cf-47de-8221-2575b21e25ec
  9. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES: I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a two page document on one page. But I don't see that option in window 10. Don't know if an window problem or a printer issue....
  10. Publisher not printing Wingding

Publisher not printing Wingding: Publisher will not print wingding characters even though it has before. Also, text boxes in Publisher are showing up completely black (never did before.) I had an update to my computer, then the problems started. I uninstalled the updates thinking this would solve my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. publisher print a3 on two a4

2. how to print a2 in two pages

3. print A2 as two A3 pages

4. how to print a2 in publisher,
  5. print a2 to a3 publisher