Windows 10: Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

Discus and support Publisher printing question - troubleshooting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At the church that I work for I use publisher to print, yearly, their narrative booklet for stewardship season. It's 5 physical pages, booklet format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amy Allridge, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

At the church that I work for I use publisher to print, yearly, their narrative booklet for stewardship season. It's 5 physical pages, booklet format 8.5"x14". I have set it up such that the booklet format is set up in Publisher and not dictated by the driver (in other words, I have set up in the printer properties a booklet creation and directed how it should be put together). We had our hard drive crash over the summer but have everything up and running as normal, including Publisher. When I went to print one of the booklets to see what it looks like, initially, there are only a few pictures printed on each page, but mostly contain blank space. The cover prints perfectly and the last page prints nicely, but everything in between is gone, yet it is there on print preview. I have even PDF'd in Publisher and tried to print the booklet (using a specific file name in the print properties), but it continues to print the same way. Any insight or ideas are GREATLY appreciated!

:)

Amy Allridge, Oct 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Publisher and Word Professional words not printing

Hello Maria,

This is more likely a compatibility issue between Windows 10 and your printer. For us to isolate the issue further, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you tell us the make and model of your printer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Are you getting an error message whenever you try to print?
    • Are you using an administrator account? If you have another user account, please do check if the issue persists. If you don't have another Admin user account, please do create one using this link:
      Create a local user or administrator account.

Meanwhile, since you've already done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you try to print on the
    Safe Mode with networking environment. We also suggest that you perform the steps that you haven't done on this

article
    to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

How do I unblock publisher on windows 10?

While I could find the file for Untrusted Publishers, the publisher in question (Samsung) was not there. In fact, there were no untrusted publishers listed.

What would my next step be?

NormaFrick, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

1. Publisher printing question - troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Publisher printing question

2. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  3. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  4. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  5. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  6. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Questions regarding publishing windows applications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Questions regarding publishing windows applications: Hello, Microsoft community,I would like to publish some of my open source paid/subscription application.I have the following questions in which I would like the community to answer.1. Can I publish .Net Framework4.7.2 C# Winforms application to Windows App store?2. Can I not...
  8. Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?: I need to print one A2 page in landscape, which is = to two A3 pages in portrait. next to each other on the X plane. I have been trying to do this but have only been able to do it across three A3 pages, the A3 pages being in portrait. I have searched the Web but there...
  9. pages not printing in publisher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages not printing in publisher: Some of my booklet pages are not printing in publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-not-printing-in-publisher/f384372c-e0cf-47de-8221-2575b21e25ec
  10. Publisher not printing Wingding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher not printing Wingding: Publisher will not print wingding characters even though it has before. Also, text boxes in Publisher are showing up completely black (never did before.) I had an update to my computer, then the problems started. I uninstalled the updates thinking this would solve my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is password for for Publisherto print