Windows 10: Publisher

Discus and support Publisher in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by retired, Apr 29, 2016.

1. retired Win User

Publisher

Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher).
    I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10.
    Is there a solution/work around to this problem.
    Thanks in advance

:)

retired, Apr 29, 2016

2. publisher

How do I unblock a publisher ?

DaveGigante, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Publisher

Hi,

We need more information for us to confirm the legitimacy of your concern. Please provide the the following:

• Is your Office suite activated?
    • Can we request for a screenshot showing your concern?
    To attach a screenshot, follow the instructions below:
    • Recreate the issue on the application and press the Print Scrn button on your keyboard.
    • Open Paint, then paste (Ctrl+V).
    • Save the file as *.JPEG.
    • When replying on this thread, click Insert image.

Publisher [​IMG]
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Eugene deV, Apr 29, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Publisher

I don't use MS Publisher, but...

Which version are you using?

Version 1 was released in 1991 (Wikipedia). Office 2010 includes Version 14.

bobkn, Apr 29, 2016
  5. retired Win User
    I have version 2000

Is there another program that would print out the calendars that were made on Publisher 2000?

retired, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Publisher

1. Publisher - Similar Threads - Publisher

2. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hello, I am using windows 10 21H1 , I was installing a game and when I click at the exe file it says 'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher' and when I run it as admin it says ,'we cannot find F:Games\game name.make sure...
  3. Can't find Affinity publisher product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find Affinity publisher product key: I purchased Affinity publisher recently. got an email confirmation and it's showing in my orders but I can't find the product key to access it. Where is it?...
  4. IDTHEFT ! * Microsoft Flight simulator does not have a valid digital signature ! Publisher...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IDTHEFT ! * Microsoft Flight simulator does not have a valid digital signature ! Publisher...: THEY ARE PREVENTING ME TO CONTACT HP CUSTOMER SUPPORT, MSI CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SO ON !Where is the HP.nl customer support in the Netherlands ??? Where is the MSI customer support in the netherlands ??? Where is the coolblue.nl customer support in the Netherlands ??? Where is...
  5. Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher): Windows 10 (PC) version 20H2 Build 19042.985 Hi. Right from the start, this topic has nothing to do with any of the Microsoft 365 SUBSCRIPTIONS plans. Everything that I am writing here is in regards to the traditional PC license(s) for one computer. So now that's out of the...
  6. How do I turn on Windows Defender Antivirus. I have tried all the published fixes to no avail.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn on Windows Defender Antivirus. I have tried all the published fixes to no avail.: The on/off toggle will not go to the ''on'' position. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-windows-defender-antivirus-i-have/57358399-0239-40ec-915b-df0adf470ef6
  7. How to hide or unhide Publishers in News and Interests Taskbar Widget of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide or unhide Publishers in News and Interests Taskbar Widget of Windows 10: If you do not like to read news from specific websites, you can hide publishers in News and Interests in Windows 10. There is an in-built option to manage which website you want to read and which you don’t. It opens a page via Microsoft Edge, and you can hide or unhide them...
  8. How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage?: How do I restore lost programs like Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage? All these were on the Desktop PC when I bought. But after transportation on relocation, I lost them. I want to restore all of them without necessarily having to repurchase., Awuge...
  9. Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK: Windows 10 current, Publisher 365 also current. A leaflet designed in Publisher is by default RGB. Printing company prefers CMYK. I have looked for a means to design or convert to CMYK but what I have found seems to relate to older versions of Publisher. What I did find, but...
  10. Can win32 app be published in Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can win32 app be published in Microsoft store?: Hello everybody,I found here a community post of 2020 that states win32 app should be packaged through UUP bridge to publish in the store.Is there any policy change regarding win32 app publishing in recent times? Is it possible now to publish non-packaged desktop app?...