Windows 10: Publisher

Discus and support Publisher in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by retired, Apr 29, 2016.

1. retired Win User

Publisher

Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher).
    I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10.
    Is there a solution/work around to this problem.
    Thanks in advance

:)

retired, Apr 29, 2016

2. publisher

How do I unblock a publisher ?

DaveGigante, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Publisher

Hi,

We need more information for us to confirm the legitimacy of your concern. Please provide the the following:

• Is your Office suite activated?
    • Can we request for a screenshot showing your concern?
    To attach a screenshot, follow the instructions below:
    • Recreate the issue on the application and press the Print Scrn button on your keyboard.
    • Open Paint, then paste (Ctrl+V).
    • Save the file as *.JPEG.
    • When replying on this thread, click Insert image.

Publisher [​IMG]
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Eugene deV, Apr 29, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Publisher

I don't use MS Publisher, but...

Which version are you using?

Version 1 was released in 1991 (Wikipedia). Office 2010 includes Version 14.

bobkn, Apr 29, 2016
  5. retired Win User
    I have version 2000

Is there another program that would print out the calendars that were made on Publisher 2000?

retired, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Publisher

1. Publisher - Similar Threads - Publisher

2. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  3. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  4. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  5. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  6. Microsoft publishes new Registry mitigation for Intel processors (Spectre)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft publishes new Registry mitigation for Intel processors (Spectre): About six years ago, vulnerabilities were discovered that affected most Intel and AMD processors. The vulnerabilities, Spectre and Meltdown, can be exploited to read sensitive data from attacked computer systems. Intel released an update for one of the Spectre variants,...
  7. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???: converted 3 jpegs to 1 publisher file. then saved as tiff file. But tiff shows only single page and not the 3 pg doc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-3-pg-publisher-file-into-multi-pg/91a079fa-cbc3-470f-ab25-45aa94af04ea
  8. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???: converted 3 jpegs to 1 publisher file. then saved as tiff file. But tiff shows only single page and not the 3 pg doc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-3-pg-publisher-file-into-multi-pg/91a079fa-cbc3-470f-ab25-45aa94af04ea
  9. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....