Windows 10: Puffin Browser for Windows

Discus and support Puffin Browser for Windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am wondering if any members here having first hand experience on this browser. Thank you. I could include a link for more details but I am not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidhk, Jan 20, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

Puffin Browser for Windows

I am wondering if any members here having first hand experience on this browser.
    Thank you.

I could include a link for more details but I am not sure I am allowed to do so.
    Besides, you can google that if you wish.

Adding : yes, I know it is a beta version for Windows.

:)

davidhk, Jan 20, 2018

2. Flash player problems

Is there another browser available to use that doesnt need flash player? Someone told me puffin but cant use that on windows phone Puffin Browser for Windows :(

Karen TaylorXX, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Disk usage full, Pc slowed down and fonts changed automatically

I use Windows 10...

My laptop all of a sudden showed 100% disk usage and fonts changed in some areas automatically.......

I installed puffin browser today morning.....

I don't know what to do...

I don't want to reset my pc.....

Please help and thank you so much.....

SusindranAvashyu, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Didn't care for it on Windows PC, used to be great on Android though!

Edwin, Jan 20, 2018
  5. shimshom Win User
    Same here, gave it a go on Win 10 but there's nothing special about it to make one wish to change

shimshom, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Puffin Browser for Windows - Similar Threads - Puffin Browser

2. Game crashing when running together with a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running together with a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  3. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  4. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Game crashing when running besides a browser

Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  7. Why am I not able to play Zooworld classic on facebook ? I think its because puffin flash...

Why am I not able to play Zooworld classic on facebook ? I think its because puffin flash...: Why am I not able to play Zooworld Classic on facebook ? I think it is because puffin flash is blocking me . I don't remember downloading puffin , and I can't find a place to uninstall it ?...
  8. Why am I not able to play Zooworld classic on facebook ? I think its because puffin flash...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to play Zooworld classic on facebook ? I think its because puffin flash...: Why am I not able to play Zooworld Classic on facebook ? I think it is because puffin flash is blocking me . I don't remember downloading puffin , and I can't find a place to uninstall it ?...
  9. Why am I not able to play Zooworld classic on facebook ? I think its because puffin flash...

10. Puffin Web Browser for Windows is now available??

in Browsers and Email
    Puffin Web Browser for Windows is now available??: Curious if anyone has tried this as yet beta copy and would care to comment: https://www.windowslatest.com/2017/1...now-available/ Currently as a long time firefox user I have recently switched over to Chrome (two weeks ago) though I have not as yet tried the new...