Windows 10: Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

Discus and support Pull-down or Drop-down Menu? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled. (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by martian, Nov 29, 2016.

1. martian Win User

Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled.
    (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting
    one also deletes the other.)

I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but
    could only find Chrome-styled browsers (without pull-down or drop-down menus).

Would anyone suggest an old style browser?

TIA.

:)

martian, Nov 29, 2016
  2. singhnsk Win User

Partial Brightness Control on 311

Ahh.. But yeah!! Brightness comes to full when you pull down the drop down. Ignore my post please Pull-down or Drop-down Menu? :D

singhnsk, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Edge and Favorites Bar

It's not only the icons, but it's also they the are in alphabetical order, so when I try to rearrange favorites by pulling off the drop down on the right, I can't do it. IOW, if I try to access "Zillow" or "Yahoo", I have to go down to the bottom the pull
    down tab because I can't put it on of my favorites bar. Really handy on IE, but MIA on Edge.

JohnNormanD, Nov 29, 2016
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Perhaps Pale Moon from palemoon dot org. It is not a Firefox clone. There are some Firefox coding from many versions back. But the developers had forked it, and within this past year endeavoured to blaze a new trail as far away from Mozilla Firefox as possible. Their brand new baby was delivered this past week. IOW, there will be familiarity; and there will be growing pains. There is a forum of discussions exploring both.

pyramid10, Nov 29, 2016
  5. bra10n Win User
    Take a look at Qupzilla. Not sure if that's the kind of browser you're wanting.

bra10n, Nov 29, 2016
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

What about IE11 !!!! --just enable menus from the tools section.

I know some people HATE IE11 but it's still around and actually I quite like its menu system --but then I'm old fashioned --I hate the new style of endless horizontal scrolling as per tablets / smart TV applications etc.

Pull-down or Drop-down Menu? [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 29, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Have you looked at Vivaldi Browser?

Vivaldi – The Web browser you will love! Powerful, customizable, secure, free and fun Web browser from Vivaldi Technologies!

Pull-down or Drop-down Menu? [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 29, 2016
  8. martian Win User

Thank you pyramid10 and bra10n. I tested both Pale Moon and Qupzilla
    and decided to use Pale Moon because it like Internet Explorer.

Thank you jimbo45 for your reply. I have IE11 but it keeps freezing,
    always there is a "not responding" message.

Thanks Edwin for suggesting Vivaldi. I will try it tomorrow.

martian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Pull-down or Drop-down Menu? - Similar Threads - Pull down Drop

2. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  3. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  4. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  6. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  7. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Drop down menu / Autoscroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu / Autoscroll: Recently I noticed that when I right click, instead of a drop down menu, the auto scroll function activates. At first I thought this was a word issue but then I noticed that it occurred anywhere where I could use the scrolling function. For example when in a word document, or...
  9. drop down menu for web pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    drop down menu for web pages: I have been looking at drop down menus as an alternative to just having links on pages but found an html one that looks easy and fits perfectly into html script but no idea how to make a drop down title with a link eg: Menu Link 1 retitled Space But nowhere to put...
  10. drop down menu too long

drop down menu too long: hello brain trust: using the win 10 tp now, so I'm here, but I've had this problem going back to xp, 7, 8 and 8.1. the problem is some drop downs from the top menu of a program are too long, forcing a long scroll by mouse wheel or clicking the arrow at the top and bottom...