Windows 10: Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.

Discus and support Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi:. I have spent hours with HP trying to get my touchpad locked and they were no help and couldn't even get a live person. If you like talking to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zzmel77, Apr 7, 2019.

1. zzmel77 Win User

Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.

Hi:.

I have spent hours with HP trying to get my touchpad locked and they were no help and couldn't even get a live person. If you like talking to a wall, then that is what VIRTUAL chat is all about. I figure here would be the best way as you can talk to a person or ask a question here. I had another HP computer before and it was easy to lock the touch pad as there was called synaptic. Once installed, it opened a window where you can lock the touchpad and had no problems with it. This HP, having win 7, there was no synaptic. I couldn't even download any driver. I don't know what the problem is but not having support is just not right. Maybe, someone can help me here as I am sure there are others who use HP. If anybody can help me, please, I would be grateful. By the way, I upgraded to win 10. Thanks, lots.

Mel

:)

zzmel77, Apr 7, 2019
  2. aboodr Win User

N78 ISSUES - PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!

I also have the same problems

with the power saver time problem is only just for 5 seconds can't be change make me nuts.. and pulling my hair outttttttttttt

first saw to the device i love it but when i used it i hate nokia company for this bad device, without any effort they care about only money

aboodr, Apr 7, 2019
  3. N6REJ Win User
    N6REJ, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me.

1. Pulling my hair out because HP cant help me. - Similar Threads - Pulling hair cant

2. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  3. Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out: The problem lies at the bottom of a page, where it says accesibility: investigate.When right-clicking the space a window pops up for formatting, line number, page number, etc.IF I can get it to work correctly, when I close Word, reopen, go to Find page, insert number - then,...
  4. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  5. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  6. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  8. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  9. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD: I replaced my motherboard, video card, SSD, and memory so far. The only things left are the processor, wireless card, and power supply. The PC is a little less than a year old, and I also wiped and reinstalled Windows. 157982
  10. Pulling my hair out with this constant BSOD issue please Help !!

Pulling my hair out with this constant BSOD issue please Help !!: Ok so first let me apologise as I am not well versed in the error log language etc. I have been having a BSOD issue for a while now i tried updating to Win 10 to see if that helped and it didn't. The pc is my youngest sons main gaming pc, so lots of downloads etc happen with...