Windows 10: Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

Discus and support Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I replaced my motherboard, video card, SSD, and memory so far. The only things left are the processor, wireless card, and power supply. The PC is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeonSplatters, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

I replaced my motherboard, video card, SSD, and memory so far. The only things left are the processor, wireless card, and power supply. The PC is a little less than a year old, and I also wiped and reinstalled Windows.

:)

NeonSplatters, Jun 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 8, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

1. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD - Similar Threads - Pulling hair game

2. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  3. Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out: The problem lies at the bottom of a page, where it says accesibility: investigate.When right-clicking the space a window pops up for formatting, line number, page number, etc.IF I can get it to work correctly, when I close Word, reopen, go to Find page, insert number - then,...
  4. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  5. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  6. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSoD and other weird crashes are making me want to pull my hair out!!!!

BSoD and other weird crashes are making me want to pull my hair out!!!!: Long story short. Built a new computer. It worked fine for a few weeks and then I started getting BSoDs. Around this time Google Chrome started acting really weird, constantly crashing as well. My Specs: MSI x570 Gaming Edge Wifi Ryzen 5 3600 32 GB Corsair Vengeance...
  8. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  9. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  10. Pulling my hair out with this constant BSOD issue please Help !!

Pulling my hair out with this constant BSOD issue please Help !!: Ok so first let me apologise as I am not well versed in the error log language etc. I have been having a BSOD issue for a while now i tried updating to Win 10 to see if that helped and it didn't. The pc is my youngest sons main gaming pc, so lots of downloads etc happen with...