Windows 10: Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Pulling Up Microsoft Store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble getting the Microsoft store app to pull up on my pc. It is the same with Minecraft for windows 10. When I click or double... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Grand Minecart, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

Hello, I am having trouble getting the Microsoft store app to pull up on my pc. It is the same with Minecraft for windows 10. When I click or double click the icon it doesn't pull the app up. I have been trying to get the apps up for days now. I own a HP Desktop. To be specific it is a 20-c013w with a 64-bit operating system. How can I fix this?

:)

The Grand Minecart, Dec 1, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

1. Pulling Up Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Pulling Microsoft Store

2. Start menu pulling up at log on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu pulling up at log on.: So I found an issue while logging in on Windows. When I log in to Windows to where I left off at, it pulls up the start menu. I don't know why this is happening. How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!...
  3. Start menu pulling up at log on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu pulling up at log on.: So I found an issue while logging in on Windows. When I log in to Windows to where I left off at, it pulls up the start menu. I don't know why this is happening. How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!...
  4. Start menu pulling up at log on.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Computer Spazzes by Pulling up the Settings Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Spazzes by Pulling up the Settings Screen: Hi guys! Sooooo I have an HP laptop that is running Windows 10 and I have been having this spazzing issue for months now despite getting it looked at several times. When I am on the computer it will randomly pull up the settings screen and close it like it is clicking on...
  6. Is there any other way to pull this up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way to pull this up?: is there any other way to bring this up, other than the hot key to adjust volume? submitted by /u/gastralia1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5zclm/is_there_any_other_way_to_pull_this_up/
  7. Can't pull up Microsoft Solitaire Collection or Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pull up Microsoft Solitaire Collection or Scan: For some reason I haven't been able to pull up the game Microsoft solitaire Collection for the past few days. I click on the App and it comes up for a few seconds and then disappears. So I figure no big deal but today I tried to scan some items and the same thing happened. It...
  8. Unofficial LibreOffice app for Windows 10 pulled from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unofficial LibreOffice app for Windows 10 pulled from the Microsoft Store: We recently reported that an independent developer rolled out LibreOffice, the completely free productivity suite, on the Microsoft Store with a $2.99 price tag. As expected, the app was published in the Microsoft Store without the permission of the parent company – The...
  9. Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store: Bank of America was one of the largest banks that ever joined the Windows 10 push and back in 2016, the company launched its app in the Microsoft Store for phones and PCs to allow its customers access their accounts. Last month BoA decided to abandon Windows 10 for some...
  10. Chrome not pulling up certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not pulling up certain sites: For the past several builds my chrome has issues pulling up random sites. Sometimes the sites will pull up fine and then other times my browser will say err_connection_timed_out . I usually have to hit refresh 5-6 times before the site will actually load up. I know the sites...