Windows 10: .puma at the end all of my files

Discus and support .puma at the end all of my files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello guys.i have a big issue at the end all my file has a .puma that make the file Doesnt work at all i scan full my pc with any antivirus but its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hooman Ardalan, Nov 21, 2018.

1. .puma at the end all of my files

Hello guys.i have a big issue

at the end all my file has a .puma

that make the file Doesnt work at all

i scan full my pc with any antivirus but its doesnt work

plz guys help me

:)

Hooman Ardalan, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Xzibit Win User

Intel Atom-based Puma 6 Modem Chipset has Severe Latency Issues, Many Cable Modems Affected

This was a known issue for awhile IF you were paying attention to it. The solution is to find out which modems are compatible with your ISP. They usually have a certified list on their sites. If your renting it, return it for a Broadcom or Puma 5 chip based modem. If you bought your own and its a Puma 6 then buy a Broadcom or Puma 5 based modem from the compatibility list.

Make sure your replacement handles your speed tier.

Xzibit, Nov 21, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    AMD Having Problems with its Puma Platform - Analyst Report

After experiencing some technical problems with its next-generation Phenom processors, AMD could now be facing some issues with its new Puma line of devices for notebook PCs, according to an analyst. Last year, AMD announced its Griffin CPU, the first processor it has designed from the ground up for notebooks. AMD is pairing its new CPU with the Puma platform that aims to take on Intel's Centrino chips in high-end notebooks. The Puma platform is slated to ship in the second quarter and AMD insists the product is on track. But one analyst has a slightly different viewpoint. "Our channel checks suggest AMD's Puma platform for notebooks may have a technical glitch. We have not been able to confirm this with AMD and if a problem exists, AMD could have a fix in the works that saves the launch," said analyst Doug Freedman of American Technology Research Inc., in a new report. On the other hand, AMD denied that there are any issues with Puma. "AMD is not aware of any technical glitches with its next-generation notebook platform, codenamed 'Puma.' Per our commitment at the AMD Financial Analyst Day in December 2007, the 'Puma' platform remains on track for Q2 2008," the spokeswoman said.

Source: EETimes

malware, Nov 21, 2018
  4. .puma at the end all of my files

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

.puma at the end all of my files

1. .puma at the end all of my files - Similar Threads - puma end files

2. please someone, just end it all..........................................

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please someone, just end it all..........................................: I don't know who thought this would be funny t watch people have to fail and fall into a depressin over this but why create s mode. you can't turn it off, the microsoft employees cant turn it off. all hope is lost unless someone at microsoft just deletes it from windowsn...
  3. I’m about to end it all man

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m about to end it all man: My pc doesn’t work when I get the blue screen either my pc shuts off or it goes black and goes back to the blue screen when I press F1 or any key at that and sometimes well all the time when I turn on my pc my fan makes a weird noise I clean my pc btw and when I do turn on my...
  4. All The Apps Are Downloading And Never Ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All The Apps Are Downloading And Never Ending: So Some apps Are Downloading For a Day now Even The Microsoft Store It Self is Downloading, And I Cant Open Anything . Any one Know How To Fix IT. Pls Help Me...
  5. All The Apps Are Downloading And Never Ending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All The Apps Are Downloading And Never Ending: So Some apps Are Downloading For a Day now Even The Microsoft Store It Self is Downloading, And I Cant Open Anything . Any one Know How To Fix IT. Pls Help Me...
  6. Ending OneDrive backup deleted all the files on My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ending OneDrive backup deleted all the files on My PC: OneDrive was randomly saving my files, so I ended up with one set of files on OneDrive and a somewhat different one on My PC. I went into OneDrive settings, and stopped back up to OneDrive. This caused all of the documents on My PC to be deleted. All I get is a link...
  7. All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toonieboireddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/du0szs/all_of_my_video_files_that_i_export_end_up/
  8. PUMA RANSOMWARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PUMA RANSOMWARE: My friend is using Windows 10 Pro x64 version and got infected by Puma Ransomware. It encrypted all personal files with .pumas extension, windows defender was fully updated at that time but it was unable to protect from the ransomware. Is there any decryption tools? Help!...
  9. .puma at the end all of my files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .puma at the end all of my files: Hello guys.i have a big issue at the end all my file has a .puma that make the file Doesnt work at all i scan full my pc with any antivirus but its doesnt work plz guys help me * Moved from Windows 10/Security...
  10. Intel Puma Chipset Denial of Service Vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Puma Chipset Denial of Service Vulnerabilities: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00097 Product family: Intel® Puma™ 5, 6, and 7 Series Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: Important Original release: 07/31/2018 Last revised: 07/31/2018 Summary: Firmware in the Intel® Puma™ 5, 6, and 7 Series might experience...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change puma files windows 7

2. .puma files are showing

3. all my file in my laptop are showing .puma what do i do

4. .puma at the end of files,
  5. puma malware .puma,
  6. .puma on all files windows