Windows 10: PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin)

Discus and support PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good Morning/ Evening Microsoft Team, Today i am writing to inform your staff that i've been having a reoccurring problem. My laptop is used for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anai Lual, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Anai Lual Win User

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin)

Good Morning/ Evening Microsoft Team,

Today i am writing to inform your staff that i've been having a reoccurring problem. My laptop is used for school purposes so i do not have admin. I have an app i need to download to be able to message a fellow classmate. Whenever i go to download this it shows that my school owns this app and i can install it. without a second thought i click "install" but then am presented with is statement. "PUR-InventoryNeverAugemented"

I require help with this and with me not having admin makes it harder for me to find a response that has been sent already by another one of your staff. Thanks in advance,

Anai Lual

:)

Anai Lual, Jun 25, 2019

2. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented

Hi, I've got a Work Account which I use to purchase Apps from the App store. I've got a new laptop but now it seems I get the error message "PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented" when I try to download Apps which I have already Installed. Thanks in advance for your
    help.

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin) f6aca480-24ae-4079-adfd-e68d439ff55a?upload=true.png

JaimePage-Wood, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 25, 2019
  4. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin)

PUR risk rejected cross region

Thank you for your message. Please find below my responses to your questions:

• Yes I have the same issue with all the movies
    • On my computer I have two accounts; admin account and this account
    • PUR Risk rejected cross region YPISFEIG +UGNGhna.8.10 (interestingly when I try to copy and paste it it comes out like this S/G1aiHDYReSrRhx.5.10)

Tamaramenik, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin)

1. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin) - Similar Threads - PUR InventoryNeverAugmented Admin

2. Microsoft Store, PUR failure

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, PUR failure: Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure. Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG Please try again later 0x8007426 Have tried WSRESET, did not work. Tried this suggestion: "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted " "$manifest...
  3. admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin: Computer keeps asking for admin password! DOn't know it) How do I buy pass it when trying to dowload software of any kind? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin/59827fc0-c461-4bef-8232-319e8c9edd64"
  4. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented: Hi, I've got a Work Account which I use to purchase Apps from the App store. I've got a new laptop but now it seems I get the error message "PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented" when I try to download Apps which I have already Installed. Thanks in advance for your help. [ATTACH]...
  5. admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin: I'm Having trouble open my admin sign in. when I want to make a change, I get the dialog box asking if I want to make a change, there is only a No box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin/fe697b56-264a-4e3d-a343-31014e675c75
  6. Admin

Admin: When ever I try to launch anything as admin it wont let me it says that I do not have permission but I an the only person. On this pc and I am an administrator, and dont tell me to put something is administrator.cmd because it wknt let me launch that...
  7. Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin: How to get back my lost admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/admin/c59c2ec7-0bb8-4aef-83cf-cc2b75f5ebb5
  8. admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    admin: i was wondering how do I change who is in charge of my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/admin/a17875af-465b-4e76-a92b-d37ba8430c73
  9. admin.

admin.: Hi guys/gals, I recently opted out of Admin. bu now I can`t do a scannow or a new thing to me. Thanks for any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/admin/bc8823c4-28e0-44ab-8764-4c914763f76d"
  10. Admin..

Admin..: My computer already has an Main Administrator Account that my daughter or I didn't sign up to and this account wont allow us to use our device as our own. how do I set it up to where my daughter or me are the only and main Administrators so we can use our device as freely as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store error pur-inventoryneveraugmented

2. - PUR inventory not augmented

3. pur-inventoryneveraugmented