Windows 10: PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

Discus and support PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On my school account no admin, i am trying to get Musescore 3 owned by my school. I'm getting this error every time. Why? I've tried MSRESET.EXE but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vanilla1266, Mar 5, 2020.

1. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

On my school account no admin, i am trying to get Musescore 3 owned by my school. I'm getting this error every time. Why?

I've tried MSRESET.EXE but that's all I can do.

Edit: I can get things like Minecraft Edu Edition, but some programs like Musescore 3 are just not working.

:)

vanilla1266, Mar 5, 2020

2. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented

Hi, I've got a Work Account which I use to purchase Apps from the App store. I've got a new laptop but now it seems I get the error message "PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented" when I try to download Apps which I have already Installed. Thanks in advance for your
    help.

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store f6aca480-24ae-4079-adfd-e68d439ff55a?upload=true.png

JaimePage-Wood, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Anai Lual Win User
    PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin)

Good Morning/ Evening Microsoft Team,

Today i am writing to inform your staff that i've been having a reoccurring problem. My laptop is used for school purposes so i do not have admin. I have an app i need to download to be able to message a fellow classmate. Whenever i go to download this it
    shows that my school owns this app and i can install it. without a second thought i click "install" but then am presented with is statement. "PUR-InventoryNeverAugemented"

I require help with this and with me not having admin makes it harder for me to find a response that has been sent already by another one of your staff. Thanks in advance,

Anai Lual, Mar 5, 2020
  4. NOD32user Win User

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

Microsoft Store does not install apps from work or school department

After adding an additional work or school account in Microsoft Store I receive an error when attempting to install apps from the work or school department and the app does not install:

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented

{serial/hash/key}

{date/time}

I am able to provide the entire error message if necessary to resolve the issue and the details are not private/exploitable?

NOD32user, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

1. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store - Similar Threads - PUR InventoryNeverAugmented school

2. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School account in MS store in windows 11: Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks.....
  3. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work or School account in MS store in windows 11: Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks.....
  4. Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store: Im on W10 Pro Ver. 1909 Comp. 18363.900 Everytime i try to buy a game both on the Ms Store app or on the browser im getting the PUR-AuthenticationFailure sFbKPIDwK0m0WzEv.102.1.10.8. tryed many times signing in & out and always getting the same error on both ways, app &...
  5. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-ProcessorDeclined: It worked perfectly last month, now this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pur-processordeclined/76c66b6c-4557-44ec-aa83-564e5b474410
  6. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented Encountered When Downloading Apps

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented Encountered When Downloading Apps: When I try to download some applications through the Microsoft Store, I encounter the error message "PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented". This is only occurring for some applications, I'm able to download and install others without issue. I am an administrator on the network and so...
  7. PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart): So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been completely bricked and I'm unable to purchase things from the Microsoft store. Support has been completely useless...
  8. Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Microsoft Store, PUR failure: Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure. Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG Please try again later 0x8007426 Have tried WSRESET, did not work. Tried this suggestion: "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted " "$manifest...
  9. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin)

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented (no Admin): Good Morning/ Evening Microsoft Team, Today i am writing to inform your staff that i've been having a reoccurring problem. My laptop is used for school purposes so i do not have admin. I have an app i need to download to be able to message a fellow classmate. Whenever i go...
  10. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented: Hi, I've got a Work Account which I use to purchase Apps from the App store. I've got a new laptop but now it seems I get the error message "PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented" when I try to download Apps which I have already Installed. Thanks in advance for your help. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pur-inventoryneveraugmented windows store

2. pur inventory never augmented microsoft store

3. pur inventory never augmented windows store

4. pur-inventoryneveraugmented microsoft store,
  5. purinventory,
  6. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented error on HP Smart app windows