Windows 10: PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

Discus and support PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by scgt1, Sep 17, 2019.

1. scgt1 Win User

PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been completely bricked and I'm unable to purchase things from the Microsoft store. Support has been completely useless especially after I received the following response yesterday:

"My name is John with Microsoft Customer Support.

I understand that a situation like this one can be difficult, and I appreciate your patience while I performed an investigation of your account. I am contacting you today to provide the results of my investigation.

I do apologize but the higher level of support was unable to remove the issue with the shopping cart, Creating a new Microsoft account or trying it on a different account would be the resolution to the problem.

I appreciate your time and patience with us, Please consider the options as they are confirmed to help you with your concern. Have a great day!

Thank you for your understanding and patience during the investigation of your account.

Sincerely,"

Which is obviously a completely unacceptable response and not an answer to the issue. Many other people have had the same "bricked" shopping carts/accounts since trying to checkout with this product. Word is the accounts are now flagged for fraud as people are saying. Fraud for purchasing "FREE" digital content. Yep Great job Microsoft.

I've had this account for probably 20-25 years and everything is linked to this account from MS Rewards to my XBLive account. So to simply "create" another account is highly unacceptable. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue around the forums. About the 27th of this month will mark 2 months this has been going on and back and forth contact with support to get the response posted above yesterday.

:)

scgt1, Sep 17, 2019

2. PUR-OrderLocked on Microsoft Store error

I'm trying to activate xbox game pass on microsoft store so I could try out Sea Of Thieves but I'm receiving PUR-OrderLocked error and there is no information about it anywhere.

PUR-OrderLocked

ByyWOibiFkGWdddu.42.1.10.18
    2018/06/28 - 10:28:04 UTC

Temeeeeeeee, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

Source: New Shopping Cart feature now available in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart) - Similar Threads - PUR OrderLocked Store

2. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.: I had attempted to purchase a Halo Xbox series X from the Microsoft store on launch day but they had sold out, now the product is stuck in my cart and whenever I try to open the cart I am redirected to the homepage. I am unable to put anything else into the cart or purchase...
  3. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.: I had attempted to purchase a Halo Xbox series X from the Microsoft store on launch day but they had sold out, now the product is stuck in my cart and whenever I try to open the cart I am redirected to the homepage. I am unable to put anything else into the cart or purchase...
  4. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Display microsoft store cart

Display microsoft store cart: According to Microsoft I have something in my cart. I do not remember ordering it so I want to0 get to my cart to delete it. IHowever I have no visible option to view my cart. How do I open or view my cart?...
  6. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store: On my school account no admin, i am trying to get Musescore 3 owned by my school. I'm getting this error every time. Why? I've tried MSRESET.EXE but that's all I can do. Edit: I can get things like Minecraft Edu Edition, but some programs like Musescore 3 are just not...
  7. PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?

PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?: So I'm having the issue with the Microsoft Store where if I try and add anything to my cart, I get the PUR-OrderLocked error. I have contacted support a few times about this but they keep ignoring the problem or sending me to a different department. I've been told to...
  8. Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet: I keep getting this email: Did you forget something? Hello, It looks like you left some items in your cart. To make sure you don't miss the chance to get them, complete your order today. If you have questions or need help, you can contact support or visit a...
  9. Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Microsoft Store, PUR failure: Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure. Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG Please try again later 0x8007426 Have tried WSRESET, did not work. Tried this suggestion: "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted " "$manifest...
  10. Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store: I hava a gift cart code but can't add to Microsoft store I see a error massage I [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-microsoft-gift-cart-to-store/16bde4bb-cab6-4c26-acf7-d5e75207438d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PUR-OrderLocked

2. pur-orderlocked microsoft store online store cart