Windows 10: PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?

Discus and support PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I'm having the issue with the Microsoft Store where if I try and add anything to my cart, I get the PUR-OrderLocked error. I have contacted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RayGobot, Jan 26, 2020.

1. RayGobot Win User

PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?

So I'm having the issue with the Microsoft Store where if I try and add anything to my cart, I get the PUR-OrderLocked error.

I have contacted support a few times about this but they keep ignoring the problem or sending me to a different department.

I've been told to adjust the privacy settings on my account by following these directions:

1. Log in to account.microsoft.com
    2. Select "Privacy"
    3. Scroll down to "other privacy settings" and select "xbox privacy and online safety".
    4. Select the tab for "xbox/windows online safety
    5. Look for Buy and Download
    6. Change from Only Free to anything.

The only problem with this is that they've changed things around so under "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security" there is no section that says "Buy and Download" It only shows options for Xbox privacy and sharing.

I've looked around and it seems that there are a lot of people who have this problem.

I can place an order through their customer service chat, but they told me I had to call their billing & subscriptions support to fix the issue, and then their billing & sub department said I had to call the Microsoft store support to get it fixed.

Has ANYONE come up with a fix for this problem?

:)

RayGobot, Jan 26, 2020

2. PUR-OrderLocked on Microsoft Store error

I'm trying to activate xbox game pass on microsoft store so I could try out Sea Of Thieves but I'm receiving PUR-OrderLocked error and there is no information about it anywhere.

PUR-OrderLocked

ByyWOibiFkGWdddu.42.1.10.18
    2018/06/28 - 10:28:04 UTC

Temeeeeeeee, Jan 26, 2020
  3. JohnSF Win User
    Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure.

Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Please try again later 0x8007426

Have tried WSRESET, did not work.

Tried this suggestion:

"PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "

"$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest "

DID NOT WORK.

Tried over the weeks many other suggestion, no still same problem.

Does anyone have a REAL solution or is the Microsoft Store permanently closed to this Win 10 pro user?

JohnSF, Jan 26, 2020
  4. PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?

PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

Hi, scgt1

My name is Aracely, I am an Independent Advisor. I would love to help you today.

Follow these steps to repair the Store and your Applications, copy and paste these commands into Powershell.

First, enter Administrator Mode by clicking the mouse on the right side on Powershell.

1) launch powershell

2) Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

3) Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Then restart the computer

Check this link:

https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-st...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if the information has been helpful in solving your problem.

AracelyRosemond, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this?

1. PUR-OrderLocked - When will Microsoft fix this? - Similar Threads - PUR OrderLocked Microsoft

2. PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money: Since 1yr now trying to add money to my kids to get minecoins, but I keep gettingPUR-UnknownInternalFailureggcw5YsygNhkiTqQ09Pig4.15in the Microsoft Family Safety.I once called support, the person told me that both visa and master were having problems with Microsoft !!?? so I...
  3. How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox: When i tried to buy 80 Robux in the Microsoft store version of Roblox, I got an error code saying something like "Server could not verify the transaction", or something like that, I don't remember. I've tried uninstalling the app and updating it and nothing has worked. The...
  4. How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox

How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox: When i tried to buy 80 Robux in the Microsoft store version of Roblox, I got an error code saying something like "Server could not verify the transaction", or something like that, I don't remember. I've tried uninstalling the app and updating it and nothing has worked. The...
  5. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  6. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  7. PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyName

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyName: I've been trying to check out on the Microsoft Store for 2 weeks now with the Citizens Pay line of credit i opened on the website, and i keep getting met with the same error message.PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyNamea9tAFsxQtU28h+3B.0.0.3.16Can anyone tell me what im doing...
  8. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

PUR-ProcessorDeclined: It worked perfectly last month, now this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pur-processordeclined/76c66b6c-4557-44ec-aa83-564e5b474410
  9. PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart): So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been completely bricked and I'm unable to purchase things from the Microsoft store. Support has been completely useless...
  10. Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Microsoft Store, PUR failure: Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure. Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG Please try again later 0x8007426 Have tried WSRESET, did not work. Tried this suggestion: "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted " "$manifest...