Windows 10: PUR-ProcessorDeclined

Discus and support PUR-ProcessorDeclined in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arthur Rodriquez Maia, Jan 23, 2023.

1. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias.

:)

Arthur Rodriquez Maia, Jan 23, 2023

2. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

Hi Vágottszemű,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, my name is Anthony I am an Independent Advisor and a fellow Windows 10 OS user like you.

I understand that there where issues encountered on processing payment on your card.

Please let us work together to find the a solution for this issue.

We can refer to the answer on this discussion bellow. Windows 10 user who have this issue reported that this information resolve their concern.

Windows Store Purchase Error (PUR-ProcessorDeclined)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance Vágottszemű.

Thank you again for posting this concern , I am glad we where able to work together with this issue.

Please continue to be safe and have a good day.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Dmcd86 Win User
    PUR - unknown iternal Failure

I have the same issue. New laptop. I get PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when I try to download ANY app from the Windows Store.

I tried the suggestion recommended by Brian, but it didn't help.

Dmcd86, Jan 23, 2023
  4. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on OnDemand, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

PUR-ProcessorDeclined

1. PUR-ProcessorDeclined - Similar Threads - PUR ProcessorDeclined

2. PUR-User already owns content error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR-User already owns content error: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I have been having issues with my Disney magic kingdoms purchase for the 3,000 gem-pack, it works fine on the other gem-pack items just this area, I've already reached out to Gameloft about it and all they did was the gems I have paid...
  3. PUR-User already owns content error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUR-User already owns content error: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I have been having issues with my Disney magic kingdoms purchase for the 3,000 gem-pack, it works fine on the other gem-pack items just this area, I've already reached out to Gameloft about it and all they did was the gems I have paid...
  4. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  5. mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined: tried to purchase a game using mobile billing as iv used this method in the past but it fails to even sent me a text confirmation, straight away fails with error PUR-ProcessorDeclined...
  6. mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined: tried to purchase a game using mobile billing as iv used this method in the past but it fails to even sent me a text confirmation, straight away fails with error PUR-ProcessorDeclined...
  7. mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined

8. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  9. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  10. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

PUR-ProcessorDeclined: It worked perfectly last month, now this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pur-processordeclined/76c66b6c-4557-44ec-aa83-564e5b474410