Windows 10: PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

Discus and support PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue with microsoft store and i cant buy any app on store and when i buy any app massage show says PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HassanMohammed6, Nov 5, 2020.

1. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

Hi I have an issue with microsoft store and i cant buy any app on store and when i buy any app massage show says

PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion
    YrhJsdCtsEuc6hCd.27.1.11.11​

2020/11/04 - 15:19:17 UTC

and my computer settings region set to iraq and my store also and i tired every thing and nothing fix this problem

Thanks

:)

HassanMohammed6, Nov 5, 2020

2. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

Hello, I live in Algeria, my Microsoft account region is set to Algeria, my windows region in the region settings is set to Algeria, my Microsoft billing address is in Algeria, my visa card residence address is in Algeria (the same a my billing address
    and I'm currently in Algeria, so can you please explain why I keep getting this "PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion" error every time I try to make a purchase from Microsoft store? telling me that I should try different way to pay!
    And to make it even clearer, I can make purchases on other platforms and stores(like Google play for example) with the same card and the same circumstances mentioned above!
    I searched so hard trying to find a solution and I couldn't, and I will be very disappointed if I'm given a generic response after all the explanation I did, Thank you.

de8f5504-38de-4343-9e73-3faba6aceb18, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Keep hitting PUR-RiskRejected while purchasing on Windows Store

Still having the same problem after running both commands

PUR-RiskRejected

ub/znt7OmJ+BlYM+.6.10

PUR-RiskRejected

ub/znt7OmJ+BlYM+.2.10

Thanks!

Gary LeeKK, Nov 5, 2020
  4. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

Keep hitting PUR-RiskRejected while purchasing on Windows Store

Old title: Keep hitting PUR-RiskRejected

I just wanted to buy from the Store. Kept hitting the risk reject...

PUR-RiskRejected
    wLnU3say2E6FOIY4.26.10

2015/11/28 - 06:28:17 UTC

Why?

Isaac

Isaac [MSFT], Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

1. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion - Similar Threads - PUR RiskRejected CrossRegion

2. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  3. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  4. PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyName

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyName: I've been trying to check out on the Microsoft Store for 2 weeks now with the Citizens Pay line of credit i opened on the website, and i keep getting met with the same error message.PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyNamea9tAFsxQtU28h+3B.0.0.3.16Can anyone tell me what im doing...
  5. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion: Im from argentina, when I want to buy a game it says PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion, I have my windows in Argentina and Microsoft store in Argentina, Ive been searching on how to fix it but I cant find how.. Maria...
  6. "PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion" problem: I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and there is a problem that says this. I am currently living in Turkey and trying to buy it with GBP. How can I fix this problem? submitted by /u/elartyS [link] [comments]...
  7. I try to make a purchase but keep getting this error. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion...

I try to make a purchase but keep getting this error. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion...: I keep getting this issue whenever I try to make a purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-make-a-purchase-but-keep-getting-this/65d9f539-e0a8-4dbc-aa73-c274c9e9c677
  8. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

PUR-ProcessorDeclined: It worked perfectly last month, now this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pur-processordeclined/76c66b6c-4557-44ec-aa83-564e5b474410
  9. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion: Hello, I live in Algeria, my Microsoft account region is set to Algeria, my windows region in the region settings is set to Algeria, my Microsoft billing address is in Algeria, my visa card residence address is in Algeria the same a my billing address and I'm currently in...
  10. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented: Hi, I've got a Work Account which I use to purchase Apps from the App store. I've got a new laptop but now it seems I get the error message "PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented" when I try to download Apps which I have already Installed. Thanks in advance for your help. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pur risk rejected

2. pur-riskrejected-crossregion