Windows 10: Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.

Discus and support Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased a windows 10 iso from the Microsoft Store to install on a virtual machine for a class project. The email I received did not have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dale Sauer, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.

I just purchased a windows 10 iso from the Microsoft Store to install on a virtual machine for a class project. The email I received did not have a product key or a Digital license. How can I activate the copy of Windows I just purchased?

:)

Dale Sauer, Nov 28, 2023

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 28, 2023
  3. qubit Win User
    Can you unlock Windows 10 Technical Preview eventually?

I would hazard a guess that you would have to register for a new Windows 10 key using your old Windows 8 key and that the new key would arrive by email.

qubit, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.

Licensing Legacy Windows Products on a VM Server

Hello,

Can someone from Microsoft confirm what licenses would be needed to fit the following use case:

• Need to license legacy as well as current Windows products (XP, 7, 10)
    • The VMs will only have one user account that gets used, but would be utilized by multiple developers in our org
    • The VMs would be hosted on a physical server and would be accessed through RDP

guest0983948503, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.

1. Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email. - Similar Threads - Purcased didnt license

2. Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.: I just purchased a windows 10 iso from the Microsoft Store to install on a virtual machine for a class project. The email I received did not have a product key or a Digital license. How can I activate the copy of Windows I just purchased?...
  3. Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purcased Windows 10 for a vm, didnt get a license or key in email.: I just purchased a windows 10 iso from the Microsoft Store to install on a virtual machine for a class project. The email I received did not have a product key or a Digital license. How can I activate the copy of Windows I just purchased?...
  4. Windows VM without license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows VM without license: Hi,I have a VM with Windows Server trial version installed and cofigured with some software and some roles installed.I want to share this VM with my college friends to practice some exercices.Are there legal problems sharing unlicensing VM?Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 license for VM on laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license for VM on laptop: What license should I use for Windows 10 to be allowed to use it on a virtual machine on my Linux laptop? I will be using it only locally, without any remote access. I just have to tests something from time to time. If I correctly understand OEM license assigned to the laptop...
  6. Windows 10 license deleted with VM

Windows 10 license deleted with VM: I had a Hyper-V session running in which I licensed Windows 10 on the VM. I have since deleted the VM. I have started a new VM instance and I would like to somehow reuse the same license. Can it be done? All VM's old or new are on the same computer. Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 licensing on a vm

Windows 10 licensing on a vm: I would like to put Windows 10 on a vm since I am running Ubuntu and may need some Windows specific programs for college. If I decide that I want to just move my whole computer to Windows in the future, would it be possible for me to somehow transfer the license from the vm...
  8. Windows 10 license and VM running on licensed computer

Windows 10 license and VM running on licensed computer: My client has a number of Dell computers that all came with Windows 10 Pro. We would now like to spool up a virtual machine for testing on the physical comptuter's Hyper-V submodule. Q1: Are we allowed to do that with the Windows 10 Pro that came with the Dell computer Q2:...
  9. VM Licenses

VM Licenses: I'm using a Dell PC with a factory installed OEM version of Windows 10 Pro. My work requires me to use program editing software from many different vendors, these software titles often don't work well and can cause issue with the PC they are installed on. My thought is to...
  10. how to get windows 10 license key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to get windows 10 license key: Hello, can u help for my windows 10 license key , i have a allredy license windows 10 but when i replace new license key on my desktop pc so how to get my windows 10 license back...