Windows 10: Purchace a 10 pro upgrade from store.

Discus and support Purchace a 10 pro upgrade from store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have Win 10 home laptop. I tried to purchase a Pro upgrade download and activation. after a half day of a moving circle on the window it disappeared.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SatanDracula, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Purchace a 10 pro upgrade from store.

I have Win 10 home laptop. I tried to purchase a Pro upgrade download and activation. after a half day of a moving circle on the window it disappeared.

:)

SatanDracula, Oct 10, 2019

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade to Surface Pro

how do we purchace Windows 10 Upgrade to Surface Pro

Paul JKipp, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Purchace a 10 pro upgrade from store.

Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Purchace a 10 pro upgrade from store.

1. Purchace a 10 pro upgrade from store. - Similar Threads - Purchace pro upgrade

2. Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro: Dear Community, i have Surface book 2 with 256 GB SSD & 8 GB ram core i7 . I bought this machine 2 year ago with window 10 pro. Just now i got upgrade of window 11. I noticed the performance of my pc reduced in term of speed. Anybody can help me to resolve this issue or i...
  3. Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from 10 pro to 11 pro: Dear Community, i have Surface book 2 with 256 GB SSD & 8 GB ram core i7 . I bought this machine 2 year ago with window 10 pro. Just now i got upgrade of window 11. I noticed the performance of my pc reduced in term of speed. Anybody can help me to resolve this issue or i...
  4. Win 10 home to Pro upgrade from store issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 home to Pro upgrade from store issue.: This is annoying can someone point me in the right direction, my vitals are here. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name LAPTOP-2CELH6V1 System Manufacturer...
  5. win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.: I purchased home to pro upgrade from Microsoft store. Upgrade install gets to 99% then fails with error code 0xc004f050. According to Microsoft this is an activation error. My account shows the purchase. I have done; wsreset.exe, ran activation trouble shooter, ran update...
  6. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store: Hi, I brought the Windows 10 Pro off the Microsoft store, after buying to upgrade nothing happened, after restart my Windows now tells me it is no longer activated and to go to activate Windows, troubleshooting does nothing, signing in and out does nothing, restarting again...
  7. Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store

Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store: I have this ACER Nitro 5 with OEM WIndows 10 Home and have been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro months ago from MS Store. A few weeks back I'm reinstalled my laptop with clean installation and it reactivated as Windows 10 Home. Now when I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 again from...
  8. Charged twice for windows 10 Pro purchace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charged twice for windows 10 Pro purchace: Hi Team, For a single order, amount of rs. 17,462 has been deducted twice from my card. First transaction at 11:19 made by me Second Transaction at 12:42 not authorized by me. This transaction occoured when windows key same transaction was processed successfully. Please...
  9. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...: So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating that I was purchasing windows 10 pro but when the download and install finished, it had installed windows 10 enterprise. Since...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....