Windows 10: Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk

Discus and support Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Is there a way to purchase a legitimate copy of win 10 installation disks. My mom has a computer that she acquired with a buggy copy of win 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonPearson2, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk

Hello,

Is there a way to purchase a legitimate copy of win 10 installation disks. My mom has a computer that she acquired with a buggy copy of win 7 and she is just now getting internet to her location. She lives in a remote area and my fear is that whatever is going on with her win 7 will be severe enough to prevent her from getting properly connected to the internet and installing win 10 via the internet.

I would rather purchase a copy of install disks in case whatever system that is on there now is sufficiently messed up enough that I cant establish a connection to get win 10 installed remotely.

I will be heading out there soon but wanted to have the disks in hand so that we are not stalled out trying to get this done.

I already have a copy of win 10 on my machine, if disks are out of the question is it possible to purchase another copy of win 10 and save it to an external hard drive. Is there an instruction form to do this so that I can bring the new licensed copy out and do the install?

Thank you

:)

RonPearson2, Jul 26, 2020

2. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Need specifics on RAID 10

Oh yeah, for what he is asking for it is going blow a gaping hole in his wallet.
    You think graphics cards are expensive? Getting a 16-port RAID card makes the price on nVidia's Titan look reasonable. *Stick Out Tongue Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk :p
    LSI MegaRAID SAS LSI00210 (9280-16i4e) SATA/SAS 6G...

Haha! Very funny, friend. Talking about sarcasm. The OP is says something about 10-disk RAID? Must be a common theme.

Aquinus, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk

dISK COPY

I want to copy a disk to another disk. I get the message "sign in as an administrator". In Win 7 you just right click and choose sign in as administrator.

How do I sign in as administrator in Win 10?

Dwight

D. DwightHardman, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk

1. Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk - Similar Threads - Purchase copy disk

2. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Disk to an another disk: Hi,I need a solution to make a copy from one hard drive to another. Usually I would just use a hard drive cloner, however in this case they are Intel Computer Sticks, so it is impossible to extract the hard drive from the computer. PXE boot is not possible, neither is boot...
  3. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Disk to an another disk: Hi,I need a solution to make a copy from one hard drive to another. Usually I would just use a hard drive cloner, however in this case they are Intel Computer Sticks, so it is impossible to extract the hard drive from the computer. PXE boot is not possible, neither is boot...
  4. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i purchased a copy of win 10 but the PC has died, can I use the same copy on a new pc that...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i purchased a copy of win 10 but the PC has died, can I use the same copy on a new pc that...: i purchased a copy of win 10 but the PC has died, can I use the same copy on a new pc that I am building https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-copy-of-win-10-but-the-pc-has-died/1bfa0ba2-d381-437a-8e56-e68c2b3de3cb
  6. Purchase Full Ver Win 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase Full Ver Win 10?: If I buy a full Win 10 software from MS, am I getting a OEM ver or a Retail ver. What's the diff? My Win 8.1 laptop HD died and installing new HD. Will go back with full MS Win 10....
  7. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  8. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

download a recently purchased copy of windows 10: The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-a-recently-purchased-copy-of-windows-10/4bb5990c-7ab2-41e5-ba5a-43f6f1638760
  9. copy problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy problem in win 10: Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same files on each other. How can I skip the same files? It tooks needed time. Skip is a better option. Thanks....
  10. Copy of Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copy of Win 10: I want to make a zip (USB) copy of win 10 to have for emergenecy. How is the best way to do it and where can I download it from Thanks Ben 57860