Windows 10: Purchase a generic license for multiple Windows 10 languages

Discus and support Purchase a generic license for multiple Windows 10 languages in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greetings, I would like to download several Window 10 ISO's in multiple languages PT-Br, Russian, Spanish to allow me to install into VirtualBox to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by franco1010, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Purchase a generic license for multiple Windows 10 languages

Greetings,

I would like to download several Window 10 ISO's in multiple languages PT-Br, Russian, Spanish to allow me to install into VirtualBox to test/develop/debug a C# application that will install and operate on Windows with localization configurations. Does anyone know the process to purchase a generic license key to allow downloading of any Windows 10 Language ISO version from the Microsoft download site. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

franco1010, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Primary Language Change in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to add your language from the language list.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-multiple-languages

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 also applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Purchase a generic license for multiple Windows 10 languages

Windows 10 Single Language License Key

My Laptop was purchased in Germany with Win 8.1 in German. I downloaded, installed and used Language Packs for English and French without problems for 8 months. Microsoft encouraged upgrading to Win10 and after I upgraded to win 10 neither the English or
    French language packs would install.

In a live MS tech support chat, the Microsoft Techy told me that my Windows 10 license key was a "single language license" and the language packs would not work with Win10 on my laptop.

The MS Techy told me that if I needed to use language packs then I would have to go back to Win 8.1 within 30days.

How can Microsoft grant a windows license that allows multiple display language packs in Win 8.1 and yet treats it as a "single language license" in Win 10 ????

ChrisAJTurner, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Purchase a generic license for multiple Windows 10 languages

1. Purchase a generic license for multiple Windows 10 languages - Similar Threads - Purchase generic license

2. Purchasing multiple Windows 10 Pro license from one Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchasing multiple Windows 10 Pro license from one Microsoft Account: Hi there, I have recently bought 5 laptops with Windows 10 Home license. I realised that it was Windows Home after I purchased, therefore with setting up the laptop I used my common email address which is now linked with the Microsoft Store. I have upgraded to Windows...
  3. Multiple language licenses other than Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple language licenses other than Pro?: I recently bought a laptop with Windows 10 and, only after purchasing it did I discover this license is restricted to one language. For various personal and work reasons, I need to be able to switch between the two. Is there a license in between "Windows 10 single language"...
  4. purchasing windows 10 license

purchasing windows 10 license: When purchasing Windows 10 license. What is the difference between the USB and download options? I thought it was just an activation code that I am purchasing. Is this regarding how I am going to install? i.e. via rebootable USB etc?...
  5. windows 10 multiple licenses

windows 10 multiple licenses: ive recently upgraded 3 of my laptops with solid state drives. I want to install windows on them. is there anyway I can get multiple licenses without spending over $400 ?...
  6. multiple licenses for windows 10

multiple licenses for windows 10: I had bought a windows 10 pro a few months ago and i bought a second pc and want to have windows 10 pro in it. Is it possible to buy a second license for the windows i have so i dont spend so much money buying a new windows 10 pro? Thank you very much...
  7. Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License

Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License: Hi I need to know is their any provision windows is selling a retail key of Windows 10 for lifetime validity I had found a guy on e-commerce site selling the Genuine Windows 10 Key at Rs. 299 Is this Genuine Or Someone is taking Advantage of Microsoft Name in India ....
  8. How to purchase a Windows 10 license.

How to purchase a Windows 10 license.: From a questionable retailer I got an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my second-hand Dell Vostro 1520 laptop. Nine months later I'm suddenly seeing "Activate Windows" messages onscreen. Also, the following showed up on one of my Microsoft account pages:...
  9. Generic keys and License keys.

Generic keys and License keys.: Question, I have a windows 10 home generic key installed with permanent activation (Was like this when I got it from the company that my sister brought it from) and I am just wondering, would this be the reason why I have been having problems with some games running? I...
  10. Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10: Hey, I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I started having a weird problem. I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and used. Recently when I click to change languages Hebrew is counted 2ce even though it appears on the list only 1ce. So if...