Windows 10: Purchase and delivery

Discus and support Purchase and delivery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, If I purchase windows 10 pro from website, will I get install link through mail or postal address? Kindly reply soon. Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kayalvizhi1, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:32 PM.

1. Purchase and delivery

Hi,

If I purchase windows 10 pro from website, will I get install link through mail or postal address?

Kindly reply soon.

Thanks in advance

:)

2. Windows 10 - Delivery Optimization hogging bandwidth

Hi Abhishek,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Click the Start menu button (or type “settings” in the search box), choose Settings and click Update & security (toward the bottom of the Settings window).

• From within the Windows Update tab, click Advanced options.

• Under Choose how updates are installed, change Automatic (recommended) to Notify to schedule restart:

• Next, click Choose how updates are delivered

• Under Updates from more than one place, switch the toggle to Off:

• Click the upper-right X to close the window; your changes will be saved.

Let me also inform you that this is an integral feature of Windows 10 as updates are installed automatically. To know more about Delivery Optimization,:

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-windows-update-delivery-optimization

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:26 PM
  3. Delivery Optimization using my internet even tho i closed it

Hi,

We'd like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you turn off delivery optimization. Here's how:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Select Choose how updates are delivered.
    • If you don't want to download updates from PCs on the Internet, select
      PCs on my local network.

Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:26 PM
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Purchase and delivery

Windows Update and Delivery Optimization burning through data on metered connection

We suggest that to manage your connection consume for Windows Update and Delivery Optimization is to configure Delivery Optimization through Group Policy and Windows Update by deferring the Windows Update.

For more information on how to use Group Policy to configure Windows Update Delivery Optimization in Windows 10, check this
    link.

Deferring Windows upgrades prevent your device from getting the latest Windows features downloaded or installed for several months. It doesn't affect any security updates. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Settings in Cortana Search and press
      Enter
    • Click Update & Security and click Advance Options under
      Update settings.
    • Check the tick box for Defer feature updates.

Let us know how it goes to assist you further.

Thema:

Purchase and delivery

1. Purchase and delivery - Similar Threads - Purchase delivery

2. Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.: Unable to purchase from store in Hidden City, nor am I able to download any other games from the store on my PC. I have WIN 10, my store account is under Google and I pay with Paypal, or I would if I could order anything. I guess Microsoft store doesn't care how much money...
  3. Dolby Atmos purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos purchase: Hi Team, I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?...
  4. My new laptop came with Windows 10 S Mode. Then I accidentally purchased Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    My new laptop came with Windows 10 S Mode. Then I accidentally purchased Windows 10 Home: My new laptop came with Windows 10 S Mode. I found that I couldn't personalize some settings so I was prompted to upgrade Windows 10 Home. I spent $139 and then realized that I could have just disabled S Mode. Is there any way to get a refund?...
  5. Purchase upgrade key for colleague in different country

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase upgrade key for colleague in different country: Hi, One our staff works in New Zealand and has purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home. We want to upgrade the machine to Windows 10 Pro. Can I purchase a license key online from my office the UK and email it to my colleague in New Zealand? Are the keys region-specific? Is...
  6. Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win...

Upgraded Win 10 home to Win 10 PRO via MS store $99 last year. Just Purchased new PC win...: 2019, I purchased new laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled. I paid 99 to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I just purchased another new laptop that again has windows preinstalled. I would like to deactivate the win 10 pro on my older 2019 laptop and use the already...
  7. Windows store apps purchase refunds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  8. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.: Split from this thread. I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase....
  9. Game purchased off of Microsoft store just stopped working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game purchased off of Microsoft store just stopped working.: Hey wonderful world of knowledgeable people. My father purchased Age of Empire off the Microsoft store about 4 months ago and he plays it daily. Today it stopped working and he doesn't know why. So here I am asking for him. Please if anyone can figure this out so he can play...
  10. I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro

I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro: Good day, I have several laptops, I purchased Windows 10 Pro for my wife and she was able to use the laptop for about a week. The laptop has completely stopped working. Can I transfer the Windows 10 Pro to another laptop? Since I brought it from the Windows Store, there is...