Windows 10: Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

Discus and support Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KentGrayson, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error message saying "Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit" see below. I gave approval earlier today and, after several hours, my daughter is still getting this error message.I saw that someone else had this exact problem in March, 2021. I followed the recommendations posted there, whic

:)

KentGrayson, Dec 18, 2021

2. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 18, 2021
  3. DRD1957 Win User
    Not able to log into approved accounts

In the manage family account I set up my daughter's info. We have listed approved sites but when she tries to log in it tells her to ask for permission. When she does and it is approved, she still can't sign in. I went back to the admin family account
    to make sure the accounts were approved and they were, but still can't sign in. Help?

DRD1957, Dec 18, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account

https://account.microsoft.com

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account [​IMG]

Used to be able to see family devices, windows machines under Devices listed in the Microsoft Account Online in the Web Browser.

The permission for this is set for each Family member and still can be toggled under each Organiser.

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account [​IMG]

Tenforo, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

1. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account - Similar Threads - Purchase Approval Problems

2. Family Safety Approval

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Approval: So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request...
  3. Family Safety Approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Approval: So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request...
  4. Family Safety Approval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  6. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  7. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

8. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account: My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error...
  9. Micirsoft Family - approving purchase always asks to Add Money

Micirsoft Family - approving purchase always asks to Add Money: [ATTACH] When I click Allow here, I am always asked to Add Money, despite there being enough money on the account to cover this purchase. How can I allow this purchase?...
  10. Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval: Tried to download Chrome then Firefox to see if permissions worked so that each child can use different browser for learning driving me mad keep asking for passwords. Both asked for permissions from an adult to use which I clicked - then approved both on my own laptop both...