Windows 10: Purchase Could Not Be Completed! Roblox

Discus and support Purchase Could Not Be Completed! Roblox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently saved up $6.25 in Microsoft Reward Points and I planned on using them on the Roblox App to purchase a Premium Subscription but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ek0rry, Feb 9, 2021.

1. ek0rry Win User

Purchase Could Not Be Completed! Roblox

Hello, I've recently saved up $6.25 in Microsoft Reward Points and I planned on using them on the Roblox App to purchase a Premium Subscription but every time I click to buy it pops up "Purchase Could Not Be Completed! The purchase was canceled. You have not been charged" Purchase Could Not Be Completed! Roblox 4bab18bc-e3a4-4d4e-b0bb-a5872ac6f39e?upload=true.png Does anybody think they could help me with this?

:)

ek0rry, Feb 9, 2021

2. Stop Roblox purchases

I am getting $40. $50 day purchases from Roblox how do I make this stop? The Samsung tablet that has that isn't even working

JacqualineOwens, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Feb 9, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Purchase Could Not Be Completed! Roblox :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Purchase Could Not Be Completed! Roblox - Similar Threads - Purchase Completed Roblox

2. Purchase Not Be Completed! ROBLOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Not Be Completed! ROBLOX: I have been trying to buy robux using my microsoft balance for several months now. The problem is that I always get this warning, but before I was able to buy by this means. I NEED HELP!...
  3. Purchase Not Be Completed! ROBLOX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase Not Be Completed! ROBLOX: I have been trying to buy robux using my microsoft balance for several months now. The problem is that I always get this warning, but before I was able to buy by this means. I NEED HELP!...
  4. Purchase could not be completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase could not be completed: Whenever I try to buy in game currency for this game, it states that Purchase could not be complete, this product could not be validated', Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-could-not-be-completed/0a0f00db-2095-4234-9840-303c2a20e0cf
  5. Purchase could not be completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase could not be completed: Whenever I try to buy in game currency for this game, it states that Purchase could not be complete, this product could not be validated', Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-could-not-be-completed/0a0f00db-2095-4234-9840-303c2a20e0cf
  6. Purchase could not be completed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Purchase could not be completed, this product could not be validated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase could not be completed, this product could not be validated.: Whenever I try to buy in game currency for this game, it states that: ''Purchase could not be completed, this product could not be validated'', Please help....
  8. "Purchase could not be completed!"

"Purchase could not be completed!": I bought a 5 dollar Microsoft gift card but I can't redeem it because "Purchase could not be completed!" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-could-not-be-completed/ab036b41-c0dd-48ce-9456-b0cbdec1bc10
  9. Purchase could not be completed! roblox

Purchase could not be completed! roblox: I bought 5 dollars worth of robux but i cant redeem it because of "Purchase could not be completed!"[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-could-not-be-completed-roblox/7da171b5-d863-4db4-b2e4-9e264783db3b
  10. Purchase could not be completed

Purchase could not be completed: Whenever I try to buy in game currency for this game, it states that Purchase could not be complete, this product could not be validated', Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-could-not-be-completed/e0ffc68d-57fa-40bb-9fe6-b9d213d88cb1"