Windows 10: "Purchase could not be completed!"

Discus and support "Purchase could not be completed!" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a 5 dollar Microsoft gift card but I can't redeem it because "Purchase could not be completed!"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Felix-XIX, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Felix-XIX Win User

"Purchase could not be completed!"

I bought a 5 dollar Microsoft gift card but I can't redeem it because "Purchase could not be completed!"

:)

Felix-XIX, Aug 31, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Purchase could not be completed!" :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 31, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Aug 31, 2021
  4. "Purchase could not be completed!"

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

"Purchase could not be completed!"

1. "Purchase could not be completed!" - Similar Threads - Purchase completed

2. How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?: Do NOT ask me to call microsoft support, they did nothing and every time I try to call again for help, it hangs me up. I recently redeemed 5$ from microsoft rewards and wanted to buy robux. I get roblox off the microsoft store, and go to purchase. The message: purchase could...
  3. How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?: Do NOT ask me to call microsoft support, they did nothing and every time I try to call again for help, it hangs me up. I recently redeemed 5$ from microsoft rewards and wanted to buy robux. I get roblox off the microsoft store, and go to purchase. The message: purchase could...
  4. I recently purchased Diablo 4, it keeps crashing. Sometimes completely, other times just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently purchased Diablo 4, it keeps crashing. Sometimes completely, other times just...: Before installing, I updated the nvidia drivers to the most current version and checked for any windows updates.Installed Diablo 4 crashes multiple times, contacted Blizzard - gave me multiple things to try1 Try updating the video drivers along with the Operating System....
  5. I recently purchased Diablo 4, it keeps crashing. Sometimes completely, other times just...

I recently purchased Diablo 4, it keeps crashing. Sometimes completely, other times just...: Before installing, I updated the nvidia drivers to the most current version and checked for any windows updates.Installed Diablo 4 crashes multiple times, contacted Blizzard - gave me multiple things to try1 Try updating the video drivers along with the Operating System....
  6. I recently purchased Diablo 4, it keeps crashing. Sometimes completely, other times just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Purchase could not be completed! This product cannot be validated at this time. Try again later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase could not be completed! This product cannot be validated at this time. Try again later: Hello! I've been trying to buy robux on the roblox from the microsoft store for the past day and I get the same message with all the robux options, I tried searching on YouTube if there are any ways to fix this but I couldn't find a single video, I searched online and found...
  8. Purchase could not be completed! This product cannot be validated at this time. Try again later

Purchase could not be completed! This product cannot be validated at this time. Try again later: Hello! I've been trying to buy robux on the roblox from the microsoft store for the past day and I get the same message with all the robux options, I tried searching on YouTube if there are any ways to fix this but I couldn't find a single video, I searched online and found...
  9. Purchase Could Not Be Completed! The purchase was canceled. You have not been charged. -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Could Not Be Completed! The purchase was canceled. You have not been charged. -...: To be short as possible, I have redeemed a $5 Microsoft store gift card via Microsoft rewards to buy Roblox Premium 450 for $4.99. However, whenever I click on the button, it always says "Purchase Could Not Be Completed!" Note that it happens for any other purchase I attempt...
  10. Purchase Could Not Be Completed! The purchase was canceled. You have not been charged. -...

Purchase Could Not Be Completed! The purchase was canceled. You have not been charged. -...: To be short as possible, I have redeemed a $5 Microsoft store gift card via Microsoft rewards to buy Roblox Premium 450 for $4.99. However, whenever I click on the button, it always says "Purchase Could Not Be Completed!" Note that it happens for any other purchase I attempt...