Windows 10: Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item

Discus and support Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchase this and when I go to the order and click on the item to try to download it the URL just takes me here and only option is to pay for it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chad711, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Chad711 Win User

Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item

I purchase this and when I go to the order and click on the item to try to download it the URL just takes me here and only option is to pay for it again:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/9mv4jdrvqtnv?activetab=pivotPurchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item :eek:verviewtab

I tried to call support and it just hangs up and tells me to use website horrible!. I just want to use this or be refunded if it's not supported anymore. Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item 062dbab0-8096-4106-8007-485327f209a6?upload=true.png

:)

Chad711, Nov 15, 2020
  2. JMB5 Win User

Dolby Atmos (for headphones) - driver not selectable (or showing up) after purchase

Hi! I signed up for the trial dolby atmos with my headphones and liked it. But since purchasing the app, I cannot set this up any more. When running the Dolby Atmos App, it asks me to open headphone device properties and select Dolby Atmos as the spatial
    sound ouput. However, this driver/routine is not available any more (it was during the trial), and only Windows Sonic for headphones is selectable. Very frustrated what do, and no I did not change anything with my PC. Thanks for your help.

3. Dolby Atmos purchase

Hi Team,

I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?

DeepanshuMukherjee, Nov 15, 2020
  4. XYZman2 Win User

Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

Dear all,

I have recently reinstalled my windows after a upgrade to the components of my pc. I have run into a problem however with the Dolby Atmos app. I purchased the Atmos for headphones license last year and it ran fine on my PC and Laptop as well (the license
    does state for up to 10 devices).

However when I install it on my new pc it doesn't work and just shows me the "Trial has expired".

Does anyone know how to get my app working again?

Kind regards,

Vincent

XYZman2, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item - Similar Threads - Purchase Dolby Atmos

2. The Dolby Access app for Windows 10 changes after purchasing Atmos for Headphones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Dolby Access app for Windows 10 changes after purchasing Atmos for Headphones: When I was using the 7 day trial of Atmos for Headphones, the Access app had numerous equalizer settings and looked like this:After purchasing Atmos for Headphones, the settings are gone and the Access app looks like this:Where are the equalizer settings? I paid for what I...
  3. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I paid for the Dolby Atmos for headphones app,from the MS store, now it doesn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/1249cda4-1274-4325-9148-dfde7460340f
  4. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hi, recently I have a problem I have my headsets is plantronic Rig 600 with dolby atmos technology, my PC is a Lenovo Cube C730, I have Dolby Access installed everything goes well, untill I update windows began to give a problem I cannot activate Dolby atmos for headphones,...
  5. Dolby Atmos purchase

Dolby Atmos purchase: Hi Team, I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?...
  6. Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired: Dear all, I have recently reinstalled my windows after a upgrade to the components of my pc. I have run into a problem however with the Dolby Atmos app. I purchased the Atmos for headphones license last year and it ran fine on my PC and Laptop as well (the license does...
  7. Dolby Atmos (for headphones) - driver not selectable (or showing up) after purchase

Dolby Atmos (for headphones) - driver not selectable (or showing up) after purchase: Hi! I signed up for the trial dolby atmos with my headphones and liked it. But since purchasing the app, I cannot set this up any more. When running the Dolby Atmos App, it asks me to open headphone device properties and select Dolby Atmos as the spatial sound ouput. However,...
  8. Unable to complete a purchase for Dolby Atmos

Unable to complete a purchase for Dolby Atmos: So I'm trying to buy the full version of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (my 1-month trial is coming to an end) via the Dolby Access app I got from the MS Store. I live in India and when I add a Paypal option for payment in the purchase menu (opened through Access app) and click...
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I had an issue so did not get to use my trial. Anyway, it is on sale and I wanted to ask if it is a gimmick or if it is something that has made a real difference for anyone? I have Dolby Digital Plus and that really helps. They say to turn off all virtualization software such...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...